Is this it? Yes it is.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Um. Had to get something off my chest. Yes, it's another one of those threads where I complain, bitch about things, get flamed and get neg repped. But I think it's the final one so basically, this is the last time you'll have to hear this bullcrap.

I mean I was better off with OnceWalker than I am now. From being a reputed member, a GFX'r who was well known throughout the forum (half of the forum still wears signatures made by me), having the biggest, longest battle of the graphics section, those amazing days with Weebo to being Wrestling Station's puppet, 'transforming' twice and being on monkeystyle's bad side and negative rep campaign. I think this is it. This forum has become shit, the members are shit, it isn't the same place anymore and most definitely I'm not the same guy anymore.

C4 leaves today.

I'll be around for a few more days though, just to see the reaction that this thread gets but honestly, it's the end.

Go on, I'm a complaining bitch and it's just the internet. But yeah. I had to say my final words on this 'internet forum'. Thank you Wrestling Station, Weebo, Abdullah Al Hajri, the dark knight, Snackz, Kibondo, Slash and I don't need to say this but yes, monkeystyle. And one last special thanks to CMS for helping me build my original Graphics Request thread.

Love you exC.On, jwind and MikeRaw.

Goodbye.

And I suck, sorry for being such an emotional douchebag. That's the way I am.

Reaction score
THATS RIGHT THE WAY YOU ARE! YOU FUCKING EMOTIONAL PRICK! STOP COMPLAINING TO US! WE DONT CARE!
Love you exC.On, jwind and MikeRaw.
LOVING MEN IS AGAINST YOUR RELIGION!

I mean I was better off with OnceWalker than I am now. From being a reputed member, a GFX'r who was well known throughout the forum (half of the forum still wears signatures made by me), having the biggest, longest battle of the graphics section, those amazing days with Weebo to being Wrestling Station's puppet, 'transforming' twice and being on monkeystyle's bad side and negative rep campaign. I think this is it. This forum has become shit, the members are shit, it isn't the same place anymore and most definitely I'm not the same guy anymore.
YOURE AN EMO MOTHER FUCKER WHO NO ONE CARES ABOUT! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE ONCEWALKER DAYS! THOSE WERE IN THE PAST! WE CARE ABOUT THE PRESENT AND THAT MEANS YOU GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! TAKE YOUR PANIC AT THE DISCO, EMO BOY ASS OUT OF HERE!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
and since these are your last days, i think it doesn't bother to you going back to your old nickname ''Unoriginal Attention Whore'',so we can just remember you for what you were.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
...meh... dont care... Told you to leave, at least you got the point.. if this thread gets more than a page your just getting what you want, attention... so just leave him alone.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh what no thank you to me.

Well fuck you then*leaves*

lol

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Wait, you mean to tell me that you are gonna wait a couple days before leaving just so you can see the reaction to this thread? You already know how everyone will react....no one will care. That's the same reaction you've been getting since you joined. So just do us a favor and leave now.

chessarmy

C4, you aren't leaving. You'll be back in a few weeks trying to get a "new start"

I called it.