Is This Forum Better Than Wrestlecrap?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yea!

fuck russel-crowe!...errr...I mean WrestleCrap(wherever/whatever that is)..

IWF4-life Homiez...even thou you all hate me...I like it here...and stuff...

so-yea...fuck'em...

thats how we roll...am i right peoplez?!

pfft at ladyhotrod puss'ing out on a forum war...

c'mon!

ITS A couple of Us....sneaking up on those dumbasses(gurrella'style) and then...we Ka-BAM! from tha bushes and FLAME THEM FUCKERZ DRY!!!!

morhahahahahahahaha!

(evil laugh continues)

LadyHotrod

Nah, how about you piss off. Stupid Dark Knight groupie. I can tell you don't know shit about movies.

Yeah, you're right. I should just be like you and mark for the Hannah Montana movies.

What was I thinking? Damn you, The Dark Knight!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
scene opens with members of IWF sitting around a table in a headnickles lookin-room..

kenfan heriocally enters...

"ladies and....dudes....I got laid...and ...pussy poundin' reportz is still pumpin my penis into species ...ya-dig?!"

people get all little bit tacky...

kenfan calms his people down...

"Yo..we 'bout to battle wit' tha' best bitches to have ever posted in a forum...may like...ala' or god or that bud'a...or that other chick with like..3 arms or some cow shit...help us all.....we shall TAKE THEM SUCKAZ DOWN!!!.....Trust in my Rusty-Crusty-Underpants...and you may live to see another day....in which....we'll feed wrestlecrap some knuckle-sandwhiches...ya-ka-heard?!"

*everyone applauds after such a great speech*

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He was obviously here for cheap advertising, as he has no actual posts.

OneTRUEmisfit

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. I should just be like you and mark for the Hannah Montana movies.

What was I thinking? Damn you, The Dark Knight!

Actually, I don't even know what Hannah Montana movies are.. probably pretty sad that you do though. I do know that The Dark Knight is highly overrated and all do because of Heath Ledgers death.

Reaction score
I thought this was about the Wrestlecrap site. I think it's actually pretty funny. I imagine most WWHHH fans wouldn't like it since that's the primary target for derision.