Is there anymore interest really in Sting coming into WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TeamPoser101

Reaction score
I think we were all disappointed a couple years ago when Sting didn't come into the WWE during that first tease promo. I think it would've been the perfect time for him to come in, but some have said that it's too late at this point. Thoughts?

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Sting is old. Not too mention the fact he never really wanted to come to the WWE in the first place. I imagine all the horror stories he heard from Hogan, Luger, Bret Hart, etc etc etc, just pretty much solidified him staying with WCW then going to TNA after WWE bought WCW.

Reaction score
Sting is old. Not too mention the fact he never really wanted to come to the WWE in the first place. I imagine all the horror stories he heard from Hogan, Luger, Bret Hart, etc etc etc, just pretty much solidified him staying with WCW then going to TNA after WWE bought WCW.

What horror stories could those three tell Sting? :lol:

Hogan "Man, that McMahon was such an asshole to deal with. He made me the biggest wrestling star in history and I'm STILL cashing checks from them to this day!"

Luger "The WWE was a nightmare. I was only there for a few months before McMahon pushed me down the throats of everyone as the #1 babyface in the company!"

Hart "For ten years, I lived through the hell of the WWE in making good money, being a TV star and slowly earning opportunities to advance myself up the card. It was hell!"