Is there any wrestler who has never submitted/tapped out?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nabz23

Reaction score
Kozlov , Undertaker I beleive.

Evil Austin

Brock Lesnar (WWE Career) ? - Not sure though maybe
Chris Benoit - again not sure just a name that doesn't sound likely to tap out

Airfixx

Chris Benoit - again not sure just a name that doesn't sound likely to tap out

Benoit tapped in a 2/3 falls submission match against Angle (Wasn't at WM17 was it? I can't recall.).

Can't recall seeing Cena tap.... S'hardly fitting of his character.

You can bet your whole family's life that Ultimate Warrior never tapped out.

Earthquake
Zues
Akeem
Ax & Smash (Demolition)
Red Rooster (lol)

Loads of guys in late 80's WWE tbhonest..... Bret making Perfect tap in '91 was one of the first submissions I can remember that I didn't see by watching OLD tapes).

Reaction score
that was Austin's key to his rise against Bret Hart at Mania 13. But I think Austin tapped to Angle back in '01?

As for current stars....?

The Rated R CMStar

You don't have to go that far to see Benoit tap. He tapped to John Cena before Wrestlemania 23

Brock tapped to Kurt Angle at Summerslam 03.

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
1. Goldberg
2. Ultimate Warrior
3. Lesnar
4. Andre
5. Festus
6. Awesome Kong
7. Original Sheik
8. Haystacks Calhoune
9. Mr. Clean
10. One Man Gang

Every time I try to delete this double post, both of them get deleted. Then when I repost with a quick reply, the last post and this one appear. So sorry, monkeystyle, for the double post. I don't know how to get around it.

Axis

Has the Undertaker tapped? There was a match against Angle where he was tapping just as Angle was being pinned, so I believe it was called a draw. Beyond that, I don't think it has ever officially happened.

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
You guys are right, and I stand corrected about Khali. He Did tap to Taker's rear naked leg choke. But Taker, in 1990, in the NWA, as "Mean Mark Callous", Submitted to Lugar's Torture Rack and Stick Scorpion Death. I'm not sure, but he probably, while not yet established, also submitted to Flair's Figure 4.

TYVM