Is There A Worse Way To Die?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Agreed. Lockards posts come to mind as some of the less humane forms of long term torture

I can only imagine how torturous it must be for you to read my brilliantly articulated posts and realize you can't possibly argue with them. :joeyryan:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How bout spending an hr in a room where some ones nails are constantly being scratched across a chalk board?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
How bout spending an hr in a room where some ones nails are constantly being scratched across a chalk board?

That's never bothered me but people rubbing Styrofoam or cardboard boxes together.... eeeh....

I wonder why the auto correct capitalized "Styrofoam"

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That's never bothered me but people rubbing Styrofoam or cardboard boxes together.... eeeh....

I wonder why the auto correct capitalized "Styrofoam"

Dnt know what to tell ya bout that. Lol
-
I hate the sound of styrofoam being rubbed together. *Cringe*

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Scaphism is far and away the worst way to die that I've ever heard of. I'll gladly take anything mentioned in this thread over that. Even the foot tickling, and I don't say that lightly.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Getting pulled through a wood chipper is the worst way I can imagine.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Getting pulled through a wood chipper is the worst way I can imagine.

There is a movie called "Silent Night" where a woman is put in one in a BRUTAL scene which I will never watch again.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like a Christmas "Horror" Movie. Yuck! I never watch horror films. Or if I do, It's only to a certain degree and I immediatly find something else to watch. I cant stomach Horror films like I used to when I was younger. I just cant. Its the intensity of the evil of the Movie that keeps me away.