Is the WWE trying to build The mid-card around The Miz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Lately it's seemed like The mid card has been centred around Miz. Antonio Cesaro wasn't really getting anywhere and then he feuded with Miz. Cesaro seemed to have gotten the better of Miz in that feud and now Wade Barrett was going no where until Miz started feuding with him.

My question is, do you think WWE is gonna make Miz a top mid-carder and do you think people will like him more if he's in the mid-card?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Antonio wasn't going anywhere before the Miz? I don't know what show you were watching but Antonio was going tons of places before feuding with the Miz.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Cesaro isn't a great wrestler imo. He has his powerful moves but in the end it's like he kicks three times someone and you can see he's winning and after three moves he makes his finisher, I don't think that's been a good wrestler. Miz is in the mid-card now but he was in the top once, I think he'll be in the top again but WWE wants him to be again a mid-card champion before his come back to fight for the WWE or WOH championship imo

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Annihilating pretty much everyone put in front of him?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Cesaro isn't a great wrestler imo. He has his powerful moves but in the end it's like he kicks three times someone and you can see he's winning and after three moves he makes his finisher, I don't think that's been a good wrestler. Miz is in the mid-card now but he was in the top once, I think he'll be in the top again but WWE wants him to be again a mid-card champion before his come back to fight for the WWE or WOH championship imo

He's one of the best workers they have man. He can wrestle circles around Miz.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
deth said:
Hahahaha.
Your opinion is wrong. :facepalm1:

Maybe not... Your opinion is that he's a good wrestler, I accept it but look, his moves aren't really good they're powerful but anything else and in the end he wins with three moves so he isn't too great, I personally think Justin Gabriel is better than him...

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Maybe not... Your opinion is that he's a good wrestler, I accept it but look, his moves aren't really good they're powerful but anything else and in the end he wins with three moves so he isn't too great, I personally think Justin Gabriel is better than him...

:Robbie: tell me you did not just say Gabriel is a better worker than Cesaro!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Miz needs to be freshened up as a face already, it has potential but needs to be more natural. He's the kid who dreamed of making it and did, the majority of people watching wrestling have considered making it in to the E at some point so it's a mutual point for them to connect on. I'd rather it wasn't built around him as they have a lot more viable options such as Claudio but I'm not against it either.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Senhor Perfect said:
:Robbie: tell me you did not just say Gabriel is a better worker than Cesaro!

I said it, Gabriel has more stuff than Cesaro but he's an acrobatic wrestler, he doesn't need a lot of strength to win and can win a man like Cesaro easily