Is The Power (Slowly Coming) Back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

You can't say WWE is nowhere near it needs to be just because how you feel about certain wrestler or angle. If you hate the Edge/Vickie storyline, it's your problem, but the truth is that it continues getting heat so it's a succes, and Mysterio is the only face on SD that haven't face Edge, and considering he gets main event cheers, it makes sense.

Vandy316

Reaction score
is Killings and Harris signed for sure or is it just a rumor?

MJ807

Reaction score
Basically the future of WWE is what Montana said Colt Cabana and CM Punk and I can't wiat for the day when Cabana debut's hopefully on SD!. But WWE is getting better and they aren't going for the big guys as much as they used to and they are getting better with there signings and pushes of stars.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
is Killings and Harris signed for sure or is it just a rumor?

Its true

Honestly, I think ECW needs all the help it can get. IMO if anything comes out of them signing Harris & Killings it should be @ least ONE of them that goes there (because we all know they wouldnt dare put Killings & Cena on the same show)

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i would be very surprised if atleast one of them didnt go to ecw and i would have no problem with that.

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
WWE in my opinion has steadily improved and has gained momentum in the good way since the mid to late 2006 and through last year, minus a few setbacks here and there. Right now WWE is actually in a fairly good state. Could it be better? Of course, but it is far from "sucking" and the comparisons of now not being good as it was in the AE is a bit absurd. Of course, I'm not pointing any fingers at all, but that is a popular belief or way of thinking if you think about it.

Evil Austin

like many have said and i agree wwe/wwf was da bomb between 1990-2002 (mid when Michaels feud with HHH at summer slam) after that wwe went slowly down hill

*whistles like a bomb going down lawl* lol

now than the wwe is slowly (and i mean slowly) getting back up with.

Kennedy - killer on the mike reminds me of a young cena
MVP
Punk
Orton (pushes)
Edge (above)
with the recent signings and more.

oh yeah and JBL returning i don't like him but his promo's and rivalries are awesome you have to admit that

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
You really think the singings of Chris Harris and Ron Killings will do anything? All they will be is two more jobbers for Triple H, John Cena, and Batista.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

screw the big show. hes just going to cripple himself

Enigma22

Reaction score
the wwe needs big show. its not the same with out him lol... hes probably the best big man ever...