Is the International talent used enough?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Looking at the wwe roster top and bottom, how many international talents are there and how many are near the of the card? This is the WORLD wrestling entertainment, right. Heres a list of the diverse crowd of wrestlers the wwe uses.

Rey Mysterio-

Koffi Kingston -

William Regal -

Paul Burchill -

Highlanders -

Santino Marella-

Chavo Guerro -

Carlito -

Jimmy Wang Yang -

Great Khali -

UMaga -

Vladimir Kozlov-

Estrada -

Super Crazy -

Should the wwe push its international talent more??? None of these guys are legit main eventers. Rey mysterio and Great Khali were 1x world champs, BUT there runs were a joke. A few of these guys are used well (Koffi, Umaga, Regal) But for a roster nearing almost 100 wrestlers it seems like the wwe could do a better job promoting some talent outside of the US. Im mostly talking about Japan/Europe. Most of the international talent is a joke.

So should the wwe have a main event level competitor from (mexico, Japan, and Europe)???

Kaedon

Reaction score
Looking at the wwe roster top and bottom, how many international talents are there and how many are near the of the card? This is the WORLD wrestling entertainment, right. Heres a list of the diverse crowd of wrestlers the wwe uses.

Rey Mysterio-

Koffi Kingston -

William Regal -

Paul Burchill -

Highlanders -

Santino Marella-

Chavo Guerro -

Carlito -

Jimmy Wang Yang -

Great Khali -

UMaga -

Vladimir Kozlov-

Estrada -

Super Crazy -

Should the wwe push its international talent more??? None of these guys are legit main eventers. Rey mysterio and Great Khali were 1x world champs, BUT there runs were a joke. A few of these guys are used well (Koffi, Umaga, Regal) But for a roster nearing almost 100 wrestlers it seems like the wwe could do a better job promoting some talent outside of the US. Im mostly talking about Japan/Europe. Most of the international talent is a joke.

So should the wwe have a main event level competitor from (mexico, Japan, and Europe)???

The bottom line is, if you cant get over, you SHOULDNT be pushed. And a whole 3 of the guys you named have ever gotten CLOSE to being as over as a main guy. This is the same bullshit we've heard about blacks. It's bullhonkey imo.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't think they need to be absolute main eventers, for example, you see how crowd react and buy everything related to William Regal when WWE travels to the UK.

We all saw how Khali got treated in India and how much media attention from his country he can get the WWE.

And Rey Mysterio is amazingly over not only in Mexico, but in Latin America. Lol, you have no idea how much Carlos Cabrera and Hugo Savinovich put him over in their broadcasts

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yes, the international talent is used fine. You give me one name out of that list that can give a main event level promo. You can't. Simply put, none of those guys are good enough to be main eventers.

Famou$ 187

Vladimir Kozlov is the only one that I could really see as IC Champ. Plus he would be interesting to watch as champ. BOOK IT WWE!

Reaction score
i think the bottom line here is alot of the talent on your list montana arent very good. the kozlof guy. estrada. santino. highlanders. arent very good. not top talent. there all used enough i think.

Moonlight Drive

^^Koslov is great. He's one of the few guys that actually has a unique style. Needs a manager though.

DanDaMan

Reaction score
Thats the one thing I miss about the 90's and early2000's is the IC title matches. THe greatest wrestlers of all time has held that belt. Now it's kind of a joke really I mean Hardy had it which is cool didn't defend it that much then you give jericho the belt because Hardy gets busted okay now Kofi has it i think you need to bring back the competitve part of the IC belt you have Burchill and who else? Regal when he comes back? Who knows but it would be nice if they did something.