Is the humming of Fandango's song going to be a thing now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
YES WE ARE NEXT WEEK BECAUSE I'M GOING TO START THE CHANT :D

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I also doubt thats its going to be a "thing" like the yes or what chants, simple because it was his debut last week and it was the raw after WM. But who knows...I personally don't see the big deal with the song, its a crappy latin instrumental. Or tango, or salsa, or whatever the hell.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It's a shame, it's gotten quiet catchy. Maybe the Americans can have as good a crowd as us Europeans :pity:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
What's up with all the Euro/UK faggs trying to take credit for the crowd? Lol
Sure they helped, but it's not like the crowds were 100% foreign, chances are there were more Americans than Euros/UKz anyway. Smark crowds will be loud no matter where they're from (ie: Chicago. AN AMERICAN city). Get your heads out of your asses lol.

Just watch some Attitude Era/Ruthless Aggression Raws if you don't believe Americans can have good crowds.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
And even if the crowd was 100% foreign, that doesn't = 100% UK. Like a lot of you people make it seem, Lol. :pity1:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Think of it this way deth. If the WWE was based in Europe, and only came to our country once a year it'd be loud as FUCK every time too.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Think of it this way deth. If the WWE was based in Europe, and only came to our country once a year it'd be loud as FUCK every time too.

Yeah, I get that. A lot of crowds over there are great, no doubt. Just funny how a lot of people here seem to think that the crowd was loud only because there were some Euro/UK fags in the crowd. :pity1:

''LUL MURRIKA CROWDZ SUX, THANX TO THE EUROZ THE CROWD @ RAW WAS AWEZOME HERPDEHUEHERP''

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Yeah, we have real good crowds in some cities.

Indeed, but also, the crowds are usually great when the shows are great. I don't see why anyone would expect the roof to blow off the place for shows like the couple of Raws before Mania.

Reactions: Snowman1

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah back in the day Sable and Kitty where showing their tits and stuff. I'd mark for days if that happened again.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I could see this easily catching on and other WWE crowds doing it from now on. I attribute it to what has happened with Daniel Bryan and how the crowds love to do the "yes" and "no" along with him. I could see Fandango's song having a similar effect and getting a lot of fan reaction.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I swear I've never seen a guy love titties as much as Danny.

Reaction score
I would like to see it happen but it'll hard to sing along with the crowd. Saying those one word chants (Yes! Yes!) or even a phrase are easy but singing?... not sure if other crowds can pull it off.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
I swear I've never seen a guy love titties as much as Danny.

43f2833d242f325bf5941f129c842fe3.jpeg

Reaction score
I just turned my TV on ESPN and sure enough the host comes back from the commercial break humming his theme. Pretty awesome to hear it on a sports station that hardly ever features WWE.

I guess it really is becoming a thing!

Ba-da-da....
Dammit, now it's in my head.

Reactions: Farooq and Snowman1