Is Taylor the one?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Do you guys think that Taylor is the Knockout that TNA has been waiting to debut all these weeks? If so, why do you think they did another 25,000 dollar challenge on iMPACT! this week? Imo, I think Taylor is the one. You can tell because she is scheduled to wrestle Saeed next week, and I think the only reason that they did the 25,000 dollar challenge this week was to set up that match.

Thoughts?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^ I agree with Roxxi I hope Shantelle Taylor makes it to TNA and I think she'll perfect if TNA started a Beautiful People Stable with Shantelle, Angelina, and Velvet. Man they would get so much more heat than before. The Knockouts Division is growing quickly so they might as well start stables and tag teams.

Reaction score
I think she will beat Kong soon. And I hope Taylor doesnt join the Beautiful People because Angelina and Velvet are perfect just the two of them for that team.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, it looks like it was all set up for her. It was always going to be a way to bring someone in, and it looks like she's the one.

As far as her match this week, I don't see how Mellisa is going to wrestle under all those clothes.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
It's about time too. This massive feud between The Beautiful People and Roxxi and Co is awesome, but the Knockouts title really needs to come back into the picture.