Is Sting Trying To be "Joker" now Instead of "Crow"?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2nd Half of 2011 Sting is...

• Old School Retro Sting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Typical The Crow Sting.

• Wannabe The Joker Sting.

• Still Stuck Wrestling in TNA Sting.

• Total voters

...god...

Reaction score
lol have you ever went and seen TNA live Axis?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Just watched that opening (ANDERSON!) segment, hogan and sting had to hog it all up, anyways, I guess it's confirmed, the whole giggling and whacky ness...

He's really going all out.

...god...

Reaction score
I thought it was cool until he actually went and directly copied the Joker paint. Still ok though.

And did anyone know he did a movie? Rofl. TNA didn't promote it at all and I guess it got great reviews and was actually very good and he acted very well. Movie is called The Encounter.

imported_Ant

Reaction score
My guess is he saw the Bound For Glory standings and Impact scripts for the month and flipped.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Ok, after actually watching Sting's segments on Impact I have to say I think the character is highly entertaining. The segment with Angle backstage was hysterical, and the fake brawl with Hogan has me laughing my ass off. It will say that he's the most interesting/entertaining talent in TNA right now.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Hmmmmm.... Not entirely sure Hogan hitting Sting with a bat was intended to be funny.

My guess is he saw the Bound For Glory standings and Impact scripts for the month and flipped.

LOL.... Champ vs Gunnar vs Devon for the title, FTW.