Is Smackdown becoming relevant again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah, but "Not watching Smackdown" has become such a thing. How are they going to fight back against that? Know they've started advertising actual stuff for it, but advertising Lesnar to do something small doesn't help much in the end, does it?
Booking, marketing, good will, word of mouth.
Put out a good enough product. Market it right, use Triple H's goodwill with the hardcore fanbase he has developed since NXT. Spread the word.

We're already talking about it. And I hang about on another forum which is much more "hardcore/serious" than we are and there are already rumblings of Smackdown being "A show quality" over on there.

It will be a long process. But I think it will work. It has to considering the money they make now off of Smackdown with the USA move. It has to justify the money now

Reactions: Snowman1