• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

After seeing that stupid segment, it seems like Sharkboy will finally be done with TNA. I've been waiting for something like that to happen for such a long time. So what do you guys think? Is Sharkboy really done?

The Rated R CMStar

As long as Dutch Mantell keeps coming up with stupid shots at WWE, Sharkboy will always have a job in TNA

PeepShow

It sure seemed like it when they kept going back to check up on him, but after he spoke, Stone Cold style, he's clearly not. Go Sharky!

J

Maybe its cuase i'm still a little childish...but they shark boy segmants were kinda funny...better than listen to Kurt Angle talk the whole show...

MTG

Reaction score
Ahahah i MTFO for sharkboy last night, the stone cold segment was jokes, next time you stick that thermometre up my ass ill open a can of whoopass and thats the bottom line, cause shark boy said so, lmfa also EY was fucking great

Reaction score
Shark Boy is funny but those home segments reeked of Russo. I really thought the storyline might lead to an unmasking and character overhaul. A vicious or even sympathetic heel. Sharky has some moves but I'm not sure how far he could go.

chessarmy

I just hope they dont push Shark Boy, just leave him as everyone's favorite jobber

phantomgerald

Ok I made this thread before I saw the last segment, and I can safely say, unfortunately, that he is not going anywhere. They are already jobbing members of XXX, and before that it was seretonin, so do they really need Sharky?

Lucid

Reaction score
Hopefully...shark boy is a freaking joke....

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
To me, seeing main-event type matches week in and week out for free on TV is part of what has ruined wrestling as I know it.

Every fed needs jobbers to get squashed by its top guys. And Sharkboy is a cool jobber!

But then again I am bias. He gave my wife the sharkbite for my camera at a live show here a couple of years back!

Long live Sharkboy!!!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
no hes not done, hes just getting started, and thats the bottom line because sharkboy said so, im waiting for his sharkboy 3:16 speech