Is Seth Rollins Reckless?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
After reviewing the injury and re-watching it. I'm more akin to Matt Morgan's opinion on it which was posted over on Wrestlinginc, that Balor injures himself. Balor moves himself so he's sticking out his shoulder and arm during the bump, so rather than take the bump square over his back, distributing it and the impact of it. He takes it square on his shoulder. No wonder he got injured. But had Rollins waited another step or so with releasing him, he probably would not have been injured.

It's one of those freaky things that just happens.

But Rollins is not a reckless worker. He's worked for 15 or so years and only injured 3 people. That is a pretty good track record. But as I said in my previous post, maybe skip the running release powerbomb because not everyone can take it

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
shit happenns.

sting and cena were at fault for gettin injured. neither could work for toffee. and there fans can kiss it.