Is Samoa Joe ovrrated ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You know, you would think TNA fans would actually LIKE having SJ and be blaming their crappy booking for misusing him. I guess not, because your not realizing that it wasn't Joe's fault that he was put in a shit feud with him.

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
meh samoa joe is one of my favorite wrestlers. i dont care if people think hes overrated. at this day and age, people just cant seem to grasp the idea of other people liking different things than they like. and besides, its not like you sat in a lab and did some hard pressed research to come to that conclusion. you probablly sat infront of your computer screen, spending a good hour on a samoa joe sig just to rip him apart, qouting someone else.

Reaction score
He's not overrated....well maybe he is by his marks but still he's a good performer who could do a lot better but his booking has been bad......I haven't been watching TNA that long but I can tell that he can do a lot more that what they're letting him do