Is Ryback.....?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Ryback is gonna be Heyman's monster client for now, until Brock comes back (if he even does, which he probably will.)

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Yes and its horrible.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lesnar will put Ryback over at WM30.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yes, Ryback is going to be working for Paul Heyman, which is ironic. Paul Heyman is the one who paid to the Shield and Brad Maddox to make sure Ryback never won the WWE championship in the first place. I'm a bit curious to see why these two are working together.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I sure as fuck hope not. I think Curtis is turning out to be a bust, and if Ryback is the new Heyman guy well that's now two fucksucks under his wing :facepalm:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yes, that was the case implied. Ryback is the new Paul Heyman Guy.

Now, as much as I shit on the thought last night, let's back up here. It wasn't that long ago that It was revealed that Heyman and Punk were in cahoots with the Shield and interfered with Ryback's chance the WWE championship. So, initially, this would not make sense. However, from what it seems to me, Ryback is easily manipulated. Let's look at what made Ryback heel: Cena unintentionally not treating their friendship the same way Ryback had. Lol, that seems like such an idiotic thing to abandon all moral inhibitions and turn completely heel over, at least to me anyway. Cena and Ryback weren't even shown as "the best of friends". I'm sure if things were painted a certain way for Ryback, he'd believe it. As we all know Heyman is the best conniving liar in the business, so I'm pretty sure Ryback will play the role as the big, "dumb" monster heel that comes to Heyman's rescue for awhile. It might not have been the best choice nor what everyone would have preferred but God knows Ryback needs as much help as possible currently (if his character isn't completely ruined by now).

Reactions: Wacokid27

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yes, that was the case implied. Ryback is the new Paul Heyman Guy.

Now, as much as I shit on the thought last night, let's back up here. It wasn't that long ago that It was revealed that Heyman and Punk were in cahoots with the Shield and interfered with Ryback's chance the WWE championship. So, initially, this would not make sense. However, from what it seems to me, Ryback is easily manipulated. Let's look at what made Ryback heel: Cena unintentionally not treating their friendship the same way Ryback had. Lol, that seems like such an idiotic thing to abandon all moral inhibitions and turn completely heel over, at least to me anyway. Cena and Ryback weren't even shown as "the best of friends". I'm sure if things were painted a certain way for Ryback, he'd believe it. As we all know Heyman is the best conniving liar in the business, so I'm pretty sure Ryback will play the role as the big, "dumb" monster heel that comes to Heyman's rescue for awhile. It might not have been the best choice nor what everyone would have preferred but God knows Ryback needs as much help as possible currently (if his character isn't completely ruined by now).
Or Ryback could just as well have followed the ancient principal of "If you can't beat them, join them". Ryback when facing of with Punk last year noticed how Heyman frequently interfered to help Punk get success. Ryback, being less naive now compared to his character a year ago can just as well have realized that with Heyman at his side he will have higher chances of success considering the success rate Heyman have with champions. He would have nothing to lose siding with the fat man from New York.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Or Ryback could just as well have followed the ancient principal of "If you can't beat them, join them". Ryback when facing of with Punk last year noticed how Heyman frequently interfered to help Punk get success. Ryback, being less naive now compared to his character a year ago can just as well have realized that with Heyman at his side he will have higher chances of success considering the success rate Heyman have with champions. He would have nothing to lose siding with the fat man from New York.
That could very well be another reason, makes sense. Seems more probable than my prediction, actually, lmao.

Pickle Dick

Jobber
Reaction score
I think this means big things for Ryback.

Axel is a bust. Everything from his intro music to his mic skills stinks.