Is Rey coming back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The man just needs to relax with his family.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I hope not. I think he should just come back to wrestle one more match to put over a new guy (if possible a luchador) and retire.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
His knees suck. He should probably just retire, although I would like to see him have at least one more memorable match.

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
Rey performed in WWE 2013 Royal Rumble, he played a tag team match with his partner against former tag team Team Hell NO. but since the he's gone. He wrote on Twitter about his return to Summer Slam. He should come back right away! Summer Slam is going to be a joke without him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I can do with or without Rey. If I had to pick I'd say without, mostly because I don't want to see him wrestle again until he has one last match at WM to put a new high flyer over.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He will be back. This PPV or the next.

Smitty

Jobber
Reaction score
Rey performed in WWE 2013 Royal Rumble, he played a tag team match with his partner against former tag team Team Hell NO. but since the he's gone. He wrote on Twitter about his return to Summer Slam. He should come back right away! Summer Slam is going to be a joke without him.

the tag match was team rhodes scholars vs team hell no, rey last performed at TLC 2012.