Is Rap the New WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stiches, and The Game have been in a beef for some time, and now Stitches is being managed by Game's manager.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Still waiting for Riff Raff and Hogan to come to WWE

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Rap beefs are nothing new
2 pac v biggie
Nas v Jay z
Eminem v ja
Just to name a few
Yes, but now rappers are doing fake beefs. One day they're beefing and the next they're best friends. Stitches was beefing with the Game, and got knocked out by his manager, and is now being managed by his manager.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I have no clue who stitches is... and I am glad.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
WWE is trash. Modern rap is trash. Close enough.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Fake beefs are nothing new. We had Game vs G Unit which was obviously some scripted shit back when I was in 7th grade.

But fuck hip hop culture in 2016. And fuck hip hop music in 2016. So bad. Can't stand it. Literally like 5 rappers have popped up in the last 10 years that I can stand. Otherwise I'll pop in something from 2005 or before and be happy about my decision.

I blame Lil Wayne and Drake. Everything was fine before they showed up.

Reactions: Swift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fake beefs are nothing new. We had Game vs G Unit which was obviously some scripted shit back when I was in 7th grade.

But fuck hip hop culture in 2016. And fuck hip hop music in 2016. So bad. Can't stand it. Literally like 5 rappers have popped up in the last 10 years that I can stand. Otherwise I'll pop in something from 2005 or before and be happy about my decision.

I blame Lil Wayne and Drake. Everything was fine before they showed up.
make a ninja feel old and shit, i remember that beef from my HS days.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
make a ninja feel old and shit, i remember that beef from my HS days.
It may have been 8th grade. I just remember wondering the middle school halls like yo fuck Fiddy we supportin Game cuz he puttin out dat FIYA right now

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It may have been 8th grade. I just remember wondering the middle school halls like yo fuck Fiddy we supportin Game cuz he puttin out dat FIYA right now
Kanye killed dude's album, you wouldn't get far.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
credit where due though, that faux bullshit blew them up even further. That beef was in the news daily.
For sure. Like I said we ate that shit up, talked about it DAILY lol. I had to take my G Unit poster off the wall to make sure Game knew I was backing him.