Is Randy Orton REALLY a main event anymore?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
he is a irrevelanter haha Hope he will turn heel so I can like him again. He was my very first favorite.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I can bet you a legend upgrade that he'll turn heel before 2014 starts

nah. but it could have been but it will not. that been saying he was going turn heel since last year fall. then it got push to end of the year. then it got push to begin of 2013 to start a feud with shumus. then it got push to shortly after WM29. and then after WM29 the guy who turns heel is not orton its ryback. face it he not turning heel. and i can't bet my legend banner anyway as its from the old sever when u could buy legend banner and have it forever. which u can't do now.

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
I saw his documentary a couple of months ago. I thought he was the future. Triple H had high regards for the kid.

But when I was watching this year's WrestleMania I was curious why he was the first show of the night.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
His character is pointless right now, he is just there without a reason, it's obvious that he doesn't have the passion anymore.

He desperately needs the turn sooner rather than later.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I really don't care for him. I can understand wanting to be a certain character, but if you lose the passion for a sport you're suppose to love, because things don't go your way, especially after getting in trouble with drugs. Then I don't think you deserve to be main eventing. Yes he's entertaining as a heel, one of the best for about half a decade, even better then Punk, but if he loses his passion over it, doesn't even recite his lines or anything, I would put him in midcard too.