Is MJF currently the best heel in the business?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'd say so. This guy doesn't let his character go, even in regular everyday life situations. His signings are hilarious (seen some good ones, 'to: whore', for example). I love how he is keeping kayfabe alive and he's a natural on the mic. He doesn't flutter his words, it has a nice flow, something hardly anyone in WWE is capable of. He's the guy you love to hate, such an arrogant prick. I'm a fan of his, but, at the same time, I want to punch him for being an asshole. I love it.

Reactions: Vegeta

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
When Corbin stops drawing legit heat.....then we'll give it to MJF.

And there's no such thing as go away heat when people are alive and booing and biting all false finishes in his matches.

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Best...nah not just yet not enough skin in the game and the need for him to improve as a Wrestler holds him back to me in my opinion with him. Granted he's still young and he can turn it into the total package, but I will say he's doing a great job so far I so want yoke that fool up and send him flying.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Yeah, I'd say he's close at least. He, Callihan and Jericho seem like a cut above everyone else. I can only give Corbin so much credit because a lot of his heat is people just thinking he's bad at what he does (not that I necessarily think that).

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Jericho is a great heel, I just personally don't have him at that 'I fucking want to hate him' level. MJF is just savage.

Agreed about his wrestling, I don't think he is spectacular in the ring yet (not that he is absolutely awful or anything). His persona is the first thing that comes to mind, not so much anything he has done in the ring wrestling.

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
Reaction score
Website
nockingpointwines.com
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Man it's so hard to actually determine this. I think MJF has some of the best facial mannerisms in the business. I think he's great with his character which is a delusional cocky piece of shit who's only in it for himself and thinks everyone is holding him down.

His latest promo, the Twitter Promo (such a damn shame), was a fantastic sign that he can also play a pretty serious asshole as well. If his character develops into a mob boss-style I'll fuckin' mark.

I don't think he's the greatest yet in the public eye. But eventually he will be.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He's close, and I think within a year or two, maybe less he'll be there as the best heel in the business. Jericho(I'm bias lol) I give a slight edge to, but at some point I see Jericho turning face to feud with MJF, and working with Jericho will help him go above and beyond to become THE GUY. But dude has it, you can just tell. Not many people have IT anymore, and he's someone who I think would've done good in many different eras of wrestling.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles