Is Miz/Kofi the next Rock/Austin?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nexus1

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wweforever.net
hey i don't know who are u and where are u but i will put u in a TAG TEAM match for this troll thread.:facepalm1:

Last edited:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
The Miz and Kofi have been putting on great matches for the past month. Upper mid card. Both have a bright future ahead of them. I think this must be the next Rock/Austin. They went as far as to having the matches of the night at Survivor Series & TLC plus stealing the show on Raw each and every week they appear. The Miz has the charisma and ring presence of The Rock. The Miz is considered one of the greatest WWE Champions of all time. He even main evented Wrestlemania. Kofi has the ring skill and ability of every indy wrestler to exist. Kofi was on track to becoming a great champion if it wasn't for Orton being a little bitch. Kofi was on set to become a Hall of famer but Orton stole the spotlight. But this is a great honor for Kofi to be in a feud with Miz and this could possibly be his comeback. This is truly legendary for us to be seeing Miz put over such a young talent like Kofi. Wrestlemania 30 is the perfect opportunity to have Kofi vs. The Miz for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The Miz could win the WWE World Championship at Elimination Chamber while Kofi will win the Royal Rumble. It would be amazing.

What a pile of horseshit. I mean actual fucking horseshit. My cerebellum dissolved.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Miz and Kofi fuckin' bring it in the ring. I love the trolling in the thread, but I'm being serious. I've always enjoyed their matches, going back before that time where Kofi fucking destroyed Miz with that stiff-ass Trouble In Paradise.

Haters gonna hate.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Right idea, but think you have the wrong wrong feud. Brodus Clay/big group of stereotypes >>>

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
The Miz and Kofi have been putting on great matches for the past month. Upper mid card. Both have a bright future ahead of them. I think this must be the next Rock/Austin. They went as far as to having the matches of the night at Survivor Series & TLC plus stealing the show on Raw each and every week they appear. The Miz has the charisma and ring presence of The Rock. The Miz is considered one of the greatest WWE Champions of all time. He even main evented Wrestlemania. Kofi has the ring skill and ability of every indy wrestler to exist. Kofi was on track to becoming a great champion if it wasn't for Orton being a little bitch. Kofi was on set to become a Hall of famer but Orton stole the spotlight. But this is a great honor for Kofi to be in a feud with Miz and this could possibly be his comeback. This is truly legendary for us to be seeing Miz put over such a young talent like Kofi. Wrestlemania 30 is the perfect opportunity to have Kofi vs. The Miz for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The Miz could win the WWE World Championship at Elimination Chamber while Kofi will win the Royal Rumble. It would be amazing.

ilu m8, fuk the h8ers, you're in your my fave 5.

Now.....You and me got to find Vince Russo so we can start a wrestling federation.

:russo:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They are able to work fine matches in the ring, the problem with this feud is that it was booked horrendously.