Is Matt Morgan in the Mafia?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

on iMPACT! Matt Morgan helped the Main Event Mafia beat down Sting, AJ Styles, and Daniels. Does this mean Morgan is in the Mafia officially? Also, Morgan did say that Angle was responsible for him running down and helping the rest of the Main Event Mafia. That might be a big hint that Morgan could be in the faction permanently.

What do you guys think? Is Morgan joining the Mafia?

Wordlife

I think it'd be an interesting twist to have Matt Morgan be in the MEM if you ask me. He'd bring power and a good heel strength to the faction and make the show interesting as time goes on. I think their should be a faction/faction match too at a PPV, which would draw a good rating and probably end up being a good match. I say (though this is kinda silly if you think bout it and won't happen) to have an Ultimate X match between the two factions. I know it sounds a bit Blue... but Daniels and AJ already have been in one, they have experience. It'd be like a WWE version of Elimination Chamber... it'd be interesting.

Double J

Reaction score
Yeah except Morgan and Nash could just reach up and hang the X while standing in the middle of the ring :p

To be honest I don't think it'd be that interesting, can't see Booker, Nash, or Steiner in an Ultimate X or climbing the cables for that matter.

As far as Morgan being in the Mafia, I guess it's fine but not sure how well I go for it. As Sting said, the whole thing with the MEM is that they are all former champions and they are all legends in their own rights. I can see Morgan being big one day, but right now his promos are just kinda annouying.

DENNIN

Reaction score
FROM THE TNA WEBSITE ITSELF!

Main Event Mafia Members Kevin Nash and Matt Morgan will team up to take on Legends Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles and Daniels

chessarmy

^ wow, maybe TNA made a mistake or something, why is he magically in when on iMPACT! Kurt said he had to do all this shit before he officially gets a spot? Weird...

xtremebadass

I would say Matt Morgan would be an associate of the Mafia just like Rocko, Sal, Sharmell, and Jenna. Having a non-world champion in the Mafia would defeat it's purpose.

paulie

Reaction score
matt in the MEM would be good i think i must admit i think matt has got a lot better in the ring and on the mic since he went to tna

J-Coke

Reaction score
I think he's just an associate because unless he wins a World Title, having him in the Mafia doesn't fit with the group of former world champions. Although, they don't use that line much anyways...

Airfixx

Not sure if that was in answer to me or not, but I'm none the wiser.... What is the supposed criteria for the MEM? ...Surely it's being a bonafide main eventer, if not a former world champ???

How does Morgan fit that remit?

Ajax

Reaction score
Matt should be in the MEM, he is very talented and could make the MEM better.

Double J

Reaction score
Matt should be in the MEM, he is very talented and could make the MEM better.

OK, but the thing is he doesn't fit in in any way. It's like when Owen Hart joined the Nation of Domination..... *blinks*.... Wow TNA is trying to go back to the attitude era.....