Is Lil' Jimmy real?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Which do you believe

Lil' Jimmy is real, the evidence proves it.

or

Lil' Jimmy is just a figment of R-Truths imaganation

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Lil' Jimmy is a storyline tool written by the wwe writers. But in kayfabe he would be a figment of R-Truth's imagination

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Little Jimmy is real, I've seen him on several occasions assisting R-Truth to the ring. This one time Miz kicked him in the face, and he went flying.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Little Jimmy is real, I've seen him on several occasions assisting R-Truth to the ring. This one time Miz kicked him in the face, and he went flying.

That was Daniel Bryan. :facepalm:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
But when he went flying it was Daniel Bryan.

:notsure: I'm not sure then either way, he got kicked in the face and it was good.

Reaction score
He obviosly is real. I've seen him so many times in the crowd and assisting R-Truth to the ring. WWE even did send pictures of him, so the evidence proves he IS real.

Reactions: Crayo

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
JasonMaxScream said:
He obviosly is real. I've seen him so many times in the crowd and assisting R-Truth to the ring. WWE even did send pictures of him, so the evidence proves he IS real.