Is Lashley a heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

if lashely cant say "NO" proparly, then a heel turn will be silly for him. He should always stay as a baby face with big bicepts!

Reaction score
I think if Lashley turned heel at this point he wouldn't be getting real heat, it would be more like X-Pac heat.

BTW, Lashley to win the title, but drops it to Orton (ugh) shortly afterwards.

If lashley drops the title to orton then that would be great. (Not to get off topic or anything) but i think that Orton actually does deserve the title nonetheless. Back to Lashley. In my opinion, i just can't really see him as heel. I mean, right now, he's too much of a babyface to do that. As for the spear to Cena, yeah it could be said that he'll go heel, but I highly doubt it. First time, long time they've had Face vs. Face for the title though. If Monk is right about Lashley winning the title then dropping the title to Orton, that's when I see it working out right...be it lashley vs. Orton for the title or Cena vs. Orton...it would still work out as heel vs. face and thats the way the WWE usually keeps it.

Kaedon

Reaction score
No I dont think he is a heel. I think was just saying "I gotcha and can getcha whenever I want". Kinda like his feud with HBK only more aggressive.

Reaction score
idk if this means lashley is heel or not. in the next week or two things will become very clear. i think lashley would be a better heel, even though he doesn't have mic skills what so ever. all it would take is one promo saying that he is sick of doing things for the fans, and from now on he's only looking out for himself. hopefully orton doesn't get the title, chin locks don't win world championships.

Markz

Reaction score
I'd like him to be a heel, I was mad as hell when he won the beat the clock, I felt he didn't deserve this and Mr. Kennedy has been sent to the sidelines. But when he speared Cena I thought him as a heel would be awesome. Plus Cena might lose the title WOOT WOOT! lol

the dark knight

Lashley's a mute. i could count all the words he ever mentioned since he got to the wwe.

anyway, no he's not heel. the feud with cena is rubbish, the match wont be so bad though.

this will be an hbk/cena vs any other two feud. cena's gonna talk on behalf of uncle lashley until he gets a tounge

Sting!

Reaction score
"My names Lashley I..I like cheesecake and sometimes maybe those bun things ..yea with cream" then he throws an opponent around the ring Oh jesus..

MaStAViC

Reaction score
I'm quite certain that Lashley will not be a heel anytime soon (at least not this year). Lashley's microphone skills are horrible - he probably has the worst microphone skills I have heard from a WWE champion in very many years. I am not a fan of Lashley and do not even enjoy watching his matches.

xtremebadass

Lashley has no talent, have no idea why they are pushing him to main event. Kennedy and Booker both have more talent than that lame. As far as face or heel, this man can't play neither, he is a plain. That should be the fourth classification, face, heel, tweener, plain, and Lashley would be the only plain.

the dark knight

Lashley has no talent, have no idea why they are pushing him to main event. Kennedy and Booker both have more talent than that lame. As far as face or heel, this man can't play neither, he is a plain. That should be the fourth classification, face, heel, tweener, plain, and Lashley would be the only plain.

why call the 4th classification "plain"? its already called Lashley...

King_Ash

Reaction score
Dont think he is, I think he is in the same situation as shawn michaels leading up to WM23, Michaels was still face but also was gunning for Cena. I think Lashley is in this boat, although really lashley never could sail with HBK but its the same concept. Although I could be wrong.

Sting!

Reaction score
Lashley has worse mic skills then preparing a speech infront of a mirror.
But has bigger biceps then me in a mirror.. yea :s

reaction

Reaction score
there's no point even talking bout this match Cena all win big woo no1 cares

3lions

Reaction score
Although it is likely Cena will retain, with Lashley challenging, it isn't a lock. He's only lost a couple times in the past year and that was when he lost his title to Vince in a 'screw job' finish and to Orton on Raw a couple weeks back. He is a credible challenger and someone WWE could easily put the belt on.