Is John Cena trolling us on purpose?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
I've been told by my friend that guy who wears the "We Hate Cena" shirt is pretty much always there. The same guy, the same shirt, the same Cena trolling that same guy. Unless the guy secretly works for the WWE and is there purposely, then that guy has some serious issues always being there having nothing better to do than to hate Cena. That's what I'm told though. If I were Cena, I'd do the same thing, tbh. The guy isn't even close to being the worst wrestler ever and he's treated like he is. That's some bullshit if you ask me.

This is not the first time he does, he did it after his match with Batista at WM26, no force in this universe can convince me that he isn't trolling us. lol

You can feel him trolling while cutting promos, you can feel him trolling while wrestling in a match, we should be adding Cena troll face smiley here. lol

Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
If I was Cena I would have jumped from the top of Khalifa tower. :nogusta:

But if you commit suicide you become the new Chris Beno... I mean Krispen Wah

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
JeffAndersonMe said:
But if you commit suicide you become the new Chris Beno... I mean Krispen Wah

I won't kill my family, I'll just kill myself lol.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
If I was Cena I would have jumped from the top of Khalifa tower. :nogusta:

I'd be alright with being paid so much and whatnot :eek:tunga:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
imo it just proves how much of an assh*le the guy really is.

So the IWC demeans everything he does and goes to the point of giving him death threats, yet Cena has a little fun with a plant and he's the asshole?

:cornette: