Is Joe going to do it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
Well the Samoan attacked the Beast. Is he going to win? He kicked Lesnar in the face why did they hold the Beast back? I would've let him go.

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't win. But he's been around a long time. If he's not talent now, well IDK.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
...I don't think so.
But damn, would I love to see it.

WWE has a great goldmine here with Roman vs Lesnar on the way... I'd love to talk up how anyone who can upset before Roman become a massive star, but... You'd think the Rumble win would have helped Randy more in that case..

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So rumor is the WWE is incredibly happy with the feud so far and may extend the length of it...
but...
As much as I want Joe to choke Lesnar out...I just can't see it happening.

Plus we all know where this is going. They'll build Lesnar up by having him defeat Joe, Strowman,
Rollins, Balor & Wyatt (May-be) only for Wrestlemania 34 to roll around and Vince's favorite gets
to win the Universal title, Lesnar retires with one huge final paycheck and the crowd boo like an
arena filled with angry, old school ghosts.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Joe's not winning the title at Big Balls of Fire, but I don't see them just completely moving on from this feud after their match. I can totally see someone costing Brock/Joe the match at the PPV to possibly set up a triple threat at SS between Joe/Lesnar/whoever may interrupt the match.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
So rumor is the WWE is incredibly happy with the feud so far and may extend the length of it...
but...
As much as I want Joe to choke Lesnar out...I just can't see it happening.

Plus we all know where this is going. They'll build Lesnar up by having him defeat Joe, Strowman,
Rollins, Balor & Wyatt (May-be) only for Wrestlemania 34 to roll around and Vince's favorite gets
to win the Universal title, Lesnar retires with one huge final paycheck and the crowd boo like an
arena filled with angry, old school ghosts

with "if Roman wins we riot" signs everywhere.

Reactions: Billc

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Joe's not winning the title at Big Balls of Fire, but I don't see them just completely moving on from this feud after their match. I can totally see someone costing Brock/Joe the match at the PPV to possibly set up a triple threat at SS between Joe/Lesnar/whoever may interrupt the match.
Is Braun healthy yet?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
i think he's been cleared/is very close to being cleared to return
Thanks friendo, he seems to fit well with the interruption example IMO. Weren't there rumours at the time that Braun vs Brock was planned for GBOF before he got hurt?

Reactions: Smg

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Thanks friendo, he seems to fit well with the interruption example IMO. Weren't there rumours at the time that Braun vs Brock was planned for GBOF before he got hurt?
yup, I believe so. I don't want to say I'm glad Braun got injured or anything but without it we wouldn't be getting Joe vs Lesnar, most likely

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Did Strowman really get hurt? I saw the thing between him and reigns.

Yes, Strowman got legitimately injured. Word on the street is he's been cleared and should be back pretty soon.