Is Izzy a botanical arrangement for WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Not a plant just a lil' Bayley mark. Which is good for business, I bet she'll have a front row seat for Bayley's first 'Mania match and she'll be part of the story and Bayley's motivation to win. I mean you can't not go over with a child cheering you on ( in kayfabe), that's like instant face heat! On the other hand, in the event that Bayley turns heel with Izzy in attendance they could cut to her looking on all distraught and disappointed in her hero. (And her parents are probably getting some money too so) It's a win-win situation.

I think the fans that we notice a lot are just people who buy tickets to every WWE event. Yeah Some fans actually do that, either with their own money every time or some kinda season pass deal. I think plants are only used in situations where the fighting spills out close to or into the crowd to ensure no regular 'ol tom,dick or harry gets hurt and tries to sue. Not like WWE just pays people to attend their shows...I wouldn't put it past them actually...where do I sign up?

Reactions: Solid Snake

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
She's a legit fan turned plant. WWE realized what they had and are capitalizing on it. They move her front and center in crowds when needed but she started out as just a fan. Heck. They've tried launching and recording a WWE kids show which would have Izzy as the kid host and interview wrestlers.

If she is one of those showbiz kids or not I will not say because I legit do not know. But her parents do not seem to have a problem driving her to and from a bunch of shows.

Reactions: Solid Snake

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
She's a legit fan turned plant. WWE realized what they had and are capitalizing on it. They move her front and center in crowds when needed but she started out as just a fan. Heck. They've tried launching and recording a WWE kids show which would have Izzy as the kid host and interview wrestlers.

If she is one of those showbiz kids or not I will not say because I legit do not know. But her parents do not seem to have a problem driving her to and from a bunch of shows.

Oh yeah NXT kids! Oh how that worked out...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think the semi-plant statement seems right. She is obviously being used by the WWE but likely only given free stuff like tickets and such but is not a paid plant.

Kind of a win-win for her. She will more than likely be front row at Wrestlemania. Just for being an over the top fan with a "cutesy" personality.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I fucking despise that little girl
tumblr_nvw2k9aWLN1sj4xr4o5_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

I can't bring myself to dislike her. Has great banter.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I can't bring myself to dislike her.
Yeah...I'm in the same boat...but...
I do find it funny with all the hate
being spat at her.

It almost like some fans forget
she's a ten (?) year old girl...

I mean come on guys...don't
hate on the little girl..be a star
not a bully...lol

But man...if they ever do that
Bayley heel turn...I hope they
use Izzy for maximum effect.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
Same here as well, I just can't bring myself to hate her. As for the question, I think she's a real fan who WWE noticed and now gives tickets to matches so she can be there and help Bayley's character