Is Izzy a botanical arrangement for WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
CD9Sug8XIAAz3um.jpg

Do you think that little girl aka Izzy aka Bayley's biggest fan aka Bayley Jr. is a plant set up by WWE or a legit fan who they are capitalizing on? I am a bit torn on this one because it seems like she is a plant the way they direct the camera to her after the end of matches but at the same time, she doesn't seem like a typical child plant that WWE would use. What do you all think on the topic? I mean we know they have used planted fans before an all which makes me question it.

Also... Here is a gif of her reaching eagerly for Finn's bum:

ApxcNQi.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Its an interesting thought...and either way...I think its cool...

Izzy being a plant could be helpful for the WWE down the track...
because if (and its a Gojira-sized IF) the WWE ever decide to
turn Bayley heel...Izzy could be used by the company to bring
out some true emotion, heartbreak and drama into the situation.

And no...I don't expect a heel Bayley to hit/attack Izzy...I'm
thinking more of a "Nice Guys Finish Last" or "Wake up and
except the World for what it is" promo.

Of course that would require WWE putting some thought into
long term story telling...which they never really do anymore.

I also read/heard a great idea for a future story involving Izzy...
It would be pretty shocking if she eventually became a wrestler
like her hero Bayley, made it to the WWE main roster and then
turned on Bayley. Instant Volcanic heat and a rivalry with an
amazing amount of history behind it.

But...its probably just her being a superfan and good on her
for that.

Also that gif of her reaching for Balor Butt is hilarious...but...
if I did that with Alexa Bliss I'd be branded a pervert...

Which I am...but still...
:p

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I just like visualizing Izzy being an actual plant-person. Behold, the boss of level 3 of the latest Castlevania game!!!

yeah I really don't have too much to really add to this one lol
PMc3CSF.gif

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Don't know too much about this kid.

But what's up with the hulk hogan looking woman that's always...and I mean always visible on camera? She's definitely a plant. On raw she was front row for the camera for most of the night, then towards the end she got.moved to the opposite side front row for when the wrestlers were right infront of that spot.

Also, there was a guy I noticed on raw who I thought I'd seen before too, first or second row right in camera view, then last night on Smackdown he was in the same spot. There's a few people I've noticed quite often.

Sorry I didn't stick to the specific person in the topic, but I felt like this was a good place to get that off my chest.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Don't know too much about this kid.

But what's up with the hulk hogan looking woman that's always...and I mean always visible on camera? She's definitely a plant. On raw she was front row for the camera for most of the night, then towards the end she got.moved to the opposite side front row for when the wrestlers were right infront of that spot.

Also, there was a guy I noticed on raw who I thought I'd seen before too, first or second row right in camera view, then last night on Smackdown he was in the same spot. There's a few people I've noticed quite often.

Sorry I didn't stick to the specific person in the topic, but I felt like this was a good place to get that off my chest.

Yeah it is still on the topic of plants. I mean it seems like they are using them more now then ever before. I don't mind if they play a point in a story, like helping to turn someone heel for example but too many and it just feels too scripted.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I haven't seen this woman interact with them but I see her in the crowd all the time. She sticks out.

I know for a fact they used a whole group of plants in Toronto on the RAW after Survivor Series. My buddy got moved before the main event and replaced with plants so rollins could do his railing spot. My guess is just incase someone tried to push him off.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I haven't seen this woman interact with them but I see her in the crowd all the time. She sticks out.

I know for a fact they used a whole group of plants in Toronto on the RAW after Survivor Series. My buddy got moved before the main event and replaced with plants so rollins could do his railing spot. My guess is just incase someone tried to push him off.

Plants for safety reasons is understandable

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
One of my all time favorites Raven use to sit in the front row with his "Flock" in WCW...

hqdefault.jpg

(Seriously couldn't find a better pic than that...)

And I remember when Benoit, Saturn, Malenko & Guerrero first showed
up in WWE it was in the front row of a RAW show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah weren't Nash and hall obvious plants when they went to wcw?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah weren't Nash and hall obvious plants when they went to wcw?

I mean if we know they are wrestlers, then can we call them plants? Like that is the same for Santino. He was in the crowd and debuted as a fan.
I don't think I consider anyone who actually wrestles a plant but my definition might be different.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Does she show up at every show? Or just NXT?

I have seen her but not sure how frequent she is. would it be viable for her to travel to all the shows because of money and time if it wasnt WWE helping her out a bit? Would that make her a plant?

More questions than answers i know :p

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Does she show up at every show? Or just NXT?

I have seen her but not sure how frequent she is. would it be viable for her to travel to all the shows because of money and time if it wasnt WWE helping her out a bit? Would that make her a plant?

More questions than answers i know :p

She doesn't show up at EVERY show, she's mainly there for NXT shows, as far as I know.

But, I guess you could say she's also there for main roster shows whenever RAW/SD come to Florida.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
She doesn't show up at EVERY show, she's mainly there for NXT shows, as far as I know.

But, I guess you could say she's also there for main roster shows whenever RAW/SD come to Florida.

Ah gotcha. Maybe she's not a plant per se but get gets free tickets because of her marketability.

I guess that makes her a semi-plant lol