Is IWF your favorite forum?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^By awesome people, you mean PEEPle, right? :p

rblinker123 said:
Believe me this isnt active compared to another forum i go on.
Funny you saying that considering I don't remember even seeing a post from you besides in this thread. You can't be amazingly active.

rblinker123

Reaction score
Funny you saying that considering I don't remember even seeing a post from you besides in this thread. You can't be amazingly active.

I do post but not much, but I am active.

And whoever wrote about the shitty threads part, the answers, no I dont mean tones of shitty threads.

Beer

I think i know rblinker123 off another forum. And i think that is te one you are on about. And of so it is not asactive as this place but is close. And the content is probs just as good. Got banned and TBH i thought the peeps on their were real dicks. This place>The pther place. I
And i am geussing most of you know the place he is talking bout as well. Anywho rblinker123 if you think that place is so gd why not go over to it. We don't want you hear if all you are going to do is talk about how good the other place is.

rblinker123

Reaction score
Dont get it wrong, I do like this forum and if I want I could go over onto the other forum but thats up to me and I choose to still use both.

gashface

Reaction score
Well it's the only wrestling forum I'm on at present, so favourite wrestling forum definately. But not forum.

chessarmy

This is probably my favorite wrestling forum, and its the only one that I go on. I tried being active on other wrestling forums but they were nothing compared to this, here its very active and we got some great members

Evil Austin

I have been on many and I mean many other forums, I think I have a registered account of almost everyone you can think of, but when I came here .. took a little adjusting too but was the and still is the best. and whoever said this is not active is an idiot, any given time of the day there is atleast someone online and lots of guests (used to be before registration was banned ???) anyway even if you were alone there is always the SB.. so this is great,

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I won't say what forum but no its not my fav

its my 2nd fav wrestling forum and 3rd overall...my fav is another wrestling forum but...yeahhhhh I'm gonna stop there..but this place is getting cooler..can move in to 2nd overall...

Travis40

Well...yes and no. I'm on another forum (which you all know about :shifty:) and I have never really been treated like shit by their Admins...well never actually lol. But here I have been treated like shit by one Admin....who isn't that active, but sometimes he's cool. This forum is more active, plus it was my first major forum...the other place, it's not as active, but all of the members are friendly.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

IWF is my new favorite spot, MG comes second now even though they treated me like shit shit. Even before I threatened to invade their shit I was treated like shit. And they wonder why I was such a dick:nonono: I only liked two people their who I knew wasn't putting on a fake act to tolerate me. That was a Sharp ass Graveyard.

Here on IWF some people remember me from my long run on youtube and the community at IWF altogether is a cool thing. I'm not treated like shit here and the peeps are nice around here.