Is IWF dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is IWF dead??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the dark knight

i came on about 3 hours ago and other than my own posts, 2 new posts have been added....

see what im talkin about? damn :/

J

Its my fault. You guys miss my activness to much to post <3. But Best Friend home from year in Iraq + Hawt Girlfriend + College = No activness.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
One of the main problems is you have all these guys on here who think their tough shit and gang up on other members such as me and Blaze, me and Blaze are two of the most active members here for better or worse. And me and him have been very close to leaving at least once. Same with C4, he may have been a whiny bitch, but he was active. The biggest blow was when everyone including myself ganged up on Jasmine and all the e-fed members left. They were very active in the wrestling sections. Like them or hate them. Seriously though all these members on here who like to group together and pick on other members need to stop. Hell those members hardly if ever post in wrestling sections and Im willing to bet at least a quarter of them dont even watch wrestling anymore and are just hear for casual talk. Its sickening really, they think there the best this forum has when really their nothing but a cancer.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
One of the main problem is you have all these guys on here who think their tough shit and gang up on other members such as me and Blaze, me and Blaze are two of the most active members here for better or worse. And me and him have been very close to leaving at least once. Same with C4, he may have been a whiny bitch, but he was active. The biggest blow was when everyone including myself ganged up on Jasmine and all the e-fed members left. They were very active in the wrestling sections. Like them or hate them. Seriously though all these members on here who like to group together and pick on other members need to stop. Hell those members hardly if ever post in wrestling sections and Im willing to bet at least a quarter of them dont even watch wrestling anymore and are just hear for casual talk. Its sickening really, they think there the best this forum has when really their nothing but a cancer.

Agree with you on this man. Alot of the real good active members do get jumped on and the efed thing did drive alot of them out. I've been close to leaving a few times but always get talked in to coming back by one of the few people here who even like me.

Wordlife

I do think this forum is somewhat dead... but... that doesn't mean we can't make it better and more fun to post at. I mean I have no ideas to help this cause just yet. I love this forum... best forum I've ever been to or been a part of, no jokes here. Most forums are run by selfless pitied bastards who don't give a fuck. Now if I'm offending anyone here, I apologize. But our forum isn't run by those kind of people, and neither are the members here. We are all a community, some of which are divided by one or more things here. I mean there's the WWE, TNA, MMA and ROH sections for hardcore wrestling fans. There's the music threads that myself, Dre, Millz, and my good friend XBA spend quality time in cause we love music. BTB and GFX sections are somewhat shaded and not important right now, which I have no clue why. About a year or so back, those sections were huge here. They are just going through a deadzoned faze... but they will return bigger and better.

Yeah I may sound stupid with this post but I mean I did vote yes, but in my truly honest opinion... 3 years already here and countless others for the future, I truly believe IWF will not die.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I think we need an overhaul on staff.. First thing is making MikeRaw supermod and dropping Peepshow, hes not mod material, the guy is childish is fuck and totally biast. Soulpower and Wrestling Station are good Smods but need to be stricter on this bashing nonsense. I dont care if theres no fucking rules in casual talk, thats how you lose members, make them feel not welcome. I think the admins are doing a good job but need to make all members equal. I shouldnt be allowed to get away with anymore than lets say Moonlight Drive or anyone like him. Everything should be even. Maybe talking to Mark about getting some advertising going on other sites. First things first members have to learn to be fucking respecting. And stop thinking higher of themselves, Ill admit I have done it before to just like almost everyone here, but someone had to fucking say this. The people here have to be more mature if we want this forum to stay together.

MikeRaw

One of the main problems is you have all these guys on here who think their tough shit and gang up on other members such as me and Blaze, me and Blaze are two of the most active members here for better or worse. And me and him have been very close to leaving at least once. Same with C4, he may have been a whiny bitch, but he was active. The biggest blow was when everyone including myself ganged up on Jasmine and all the e-fed members left. They were very active in the wrestling sections. Like them or hate them. Seriously though all these members on here who like to group together and pick on other members need to stop. Hell those members hardly if ever post in wrestling sections and Im willing to bet at least a quarter of them dont even watch wrestling anymore and are just hear for casual talk. Its sickening really, they think there the best this forum has when really their nothing but a cancer.

I have to agree with this. Sad thing is, at times, I've been guilty of it. But it's true. Guys gang up on certain members, and drive them away, and then the guys who remain, who did the bashing, dont do anything to improve the forum themselves.
Another thing is, people dont accept new members well enough. We've had hardly any quality good new members that last long. A few guys make a name for themselves, but most of the new guys disappear, cause they arent given a chance.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
The only "new" member lately who seems to have stuck and actually posts here for wrestling is the next big thing. The guy already could do more for the forum as a mod than a few other mods are doing for us. Its sad really.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Saw this coming from last year. Wanted to do something about it, not enough love and my comp blew up </3

Quintastic One

Reaction score
People wouldn't be driven out of the forums if they were actually quality posters. ANY example of any poster that has left here recently we could do without.

LadyHotrod: Because she was rightfully owned by virtually everyone on the forum and exposed for the childish hypocrite that she was.

Famous: Pathological liar incapable of telling the truth even when it was staring him in the face and blaring an airhorn in his ear.

Jasmine: Once again pathological liar and coward who manipulated the entire forums into the biggest lie this forum has ever seen.

Montana: Abused his powers and demodded and banned members for calling out Jasmine for the lying twat that she was.

Efedding Members: Active members do not mean quality members. Considering they blindly followed Jasmine like a group of sheep believing whatever she said because they didn't want to lose a match writer, all their arguments are and were moot points forever more.

C-4: Super religious zealot and perpetual whiney douchebag. Nuff said.

Case in point I don't see a single member who has permanently left these boards that are worth their salt in words. If IWF weeding out all the bullshit members means suffering a little less activity, its a price I am willing to pay.

Travis40

I wish Lethal Weapon would come back :(

We need a complete overhaul of the staff. Cut some of the staff. We have entirely too many mods/smods/admins for such little activity.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Why is Taylor Swift in everyone's sigs? When did the verdict go out that she was even decent looking?

Forums just need controversy from time to time. But every time there's controversy, someone gets banned or turns pussy and leaves and we never hear from 'em again (Chris Benoit themselves). And then you have guys who do the bashing but when one of their e-friends sticks up for the person getting flamed, they quit and act like pussies who never should have said anything in the first place.

I imagine if WWE would have let Khali actually leap from the top rope on Monday, this shit would have been screaming with activity.