Is it worth getting back into the weekly shows?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
the only thing to do is wait for the week before the Royal Rumble, watching both Raw and Smackdown. They will have recaps fucking galore, so don't even bother with the dogshit until then.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That's funny because today's SmackDown was much better than Monday's RAW. There was Cena/Rollins, Henry/Reigns, Big E/Ambrose, Bryan/Sandow, Rhodes/Cesaro, and Ziggler jobbing as per usual. Well worth a watch.
meh, people point to SD match quality when saying its worth watching but that doesn't mean much to me. Superstars has good matches, doesn't mean I'll watch them. The lack of any storyline progression ever taking place on SD is enough to prevent me from giving half of a fuck about it.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
meh, people point to SD match quality when saying its worth watching but that doesn't mean much to me. Superstars has good matches, doesn't mean I'll watch them. The lack of any storyline progression ever taking place on SD is enough to prevent me from giving half of a fuck about it.

Fair play and good job on not biting.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I guess I'll just wait till the Raw before Royal Rumble then pick it up from there.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lol how are you going to tell someone an opinion on the product you never watch?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
yea you are right I've never seen smackdown
Zt4iQXN.gif

If you lose the HoF for demanding votes imma laugh so good.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
where was I demanding votes?

I would assume it will be stop or myself, I'm fine either way

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
where was I demanding votes?

I would assume it will be stop or myself, I'm fine either way
Lock will be there also, even if his posts are never meant to gain more replies after.

You should be spending your IWT time figuring out a Slammy opponent. The main event is taken by Dat Kid and FTJ, you can change that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I was just planning on doing our segment (which I had meant to pm you about) not a match

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
hopefully I'll feel like brainstorming on it when I get home After work
i should be up by then, i got a cold and have slept almost every minute i havent been on here the last 3 days. I hate family members who cant cover their damn mouths when they cough

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
i should be up by then, i got a cold and have slept almost every minute i havent been on here the last 3 days. I hate family members who cant cover their damn mouths when they cough
gotta love the holiday season

end heavy sarcastic tone