Is it true WWE exaggerate height and weight.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
the thread should say "is it true WWE exaggerates everything" (Today) :nooo:vs (Year's Past) :woo:so in many ways I get the idea behind the fact they exaggerate height and weight which they put on Milk Cartoons when they're confused.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm heavier and taller than a few of them. 181 cm (the civilised world), and about 107kg. That is around 230 pounds IIRC and 6'. I was never jacked but at my physical best 20 years ago some of the WWE women can out lift me at that point and I could bench press more than my own bodyweight at the time (daily 2km run, 100 press ups, 50 sit ups). .

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
If say alot of weights are exaggerated. Thinking about how the 205 live guys are the "smaller" guys, yet in something like ufc or boxing 205 is almost heavyweight... I bet alot of them fall under the 150-175 range.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
If say alot of weights are exaggerated. Thinking about how the 205 live guys are the "smaller" guys, yet in something like ufc or boxing 205 is almost heavyweight... I bet alot of them fall under the 150-175 range.
Actually, I think those are the only weights they don't bullshit by large amounts, if at all. Except maybe Tony Nese and Buddy Murphy.

Seafort

Jobber
Reaction score
Numerous people said WWE exaggerate height and weight on a superstar. Like Hulk Hogan, who the say is 6 ft 7 or 8. The thing i'm wondering is if he's that tall then how come Tiny Lister who plays Zeus is 6 ft 5 and stands eye to eye with Hogan.

Do WWE exaggerate height And weight?

Of course.

Undertaker and Kevin Love (6' 10")

The-Undertaker-and-Kevin-Love.jpg

Now granted, Undertaker is in his early 50s and would potentially be slightly shorter than he was in the 190s

Andre the Giant and Kareem Abdul Jabbar (7'2")

8o1enlsxzb6y.jpg

11231638705_92152093b5_b_d.jpg

Hulk Hogan and Karl Malone (6' 9")

MV5BMTQ0MTU3MTUzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjg1MTgz._V1._SX595_SY400_.jpg