Is it scripted?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Allabonkaja

Jobber
Reaction score
Im dutch, english sucks.
I love wrestling; but every time i watch it i think about if it is fake; scripted. Do any of you have evidence/proof or something that proofs its fake, real, scripted??
Thanks,
Allabonkaja

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
First, Welcome to the forum,

I don't like to be the one telling you this but it's scripted..
The outcome of each match is predetermined , but that doesn't mean that everything you see in the ring is fake, as superstars always risk their bodies and put them on the line in every match..

A lot of injuries occurs which is real life and not fake, the last one was CM Punk about a month ago when he needed a real life surgery, and couldn't compete at TLC.

Reactions: swangirl

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Allabonkaja said:
But is there PROOF????

IT is scripted. There are multiple interviews with the wrestlers online ( a lot on youtube) from TV interviews. Vince McMahon himself admitted to it being scripted back in the 80's as to avoid the athletic commission and their health inspections.

Allabonkaja

Jobber
Reaction score
Is there a link to a interview?

and how do i quote? :p

Stopspot

Reaction score
Allabonkaja said:
Is there a link to a interview?

and how do i quote? :p

This is a prime example. You'll notice how Bryan is a complete different person when out of character and how he talks of it as a scripted event.

also to quote: Underneath my post there should be a button named "reply". Press it.

Allabonkaja

Jobber
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

This is a prime example. You'll notice how Bryan is a complete different person when out of character and how he talks of it as a scripted event.

also to quote: Underneath my post there should be a button named "reply". Press it.

thx, now i can quote!

now i cant enjoy wrestling; how can i enjoy it when its fake; i mean everything is scripted; that mean its boring, because they dont have a free will; and there personalities arent real

maybe is john cena a real b*stard in real life???

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Allabonkaja said:
thx, now i can quote!

now i cant enjoy wrestling; how can i enjoy it when its fake; i mean everything is scripted; that mean its boring, because they dont have a free will; and there personalities arent real

How do you enjoy watching movies?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Allabonkaja said:
thx, now i can quote!

No offence but did you really think Taker was a walking dead man?
:nope:

Allabonkaja

Jobber
Reaction score
how do u mean?

deth said:
No offence but did you really think Taker was a walking dead man?
:nope:

OF COURSE NOT :p, i mean, i believed that the person they play was 'fake' but i didnt know the matches are fake

Stopspot

Reaction score
Allabonkaja said:
thx, now i can quote!

You can still enjoy it. It's no more fake than any other TV show or movie. The wrestlers generally are given a fair bit of freedom with what they do and how their characters are to be presented. They are given a scenario and asked to work with it and are then allowed to improvise to reach the goals of the scenario. Most wrestling characters are extensions of their own personalities.

And yes. Cena is a complete D-bag most likely.

Allabonkaja

Jobber
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
You can still enjoy it. It's no more fake than any other TV show or movie. The wrestlers generally are given a fair bit of freedom with what they do and how their characters are to be presented. They are given a scenario and asked to work with it and are then allowed to improvise to reach the goals of the scenario. Most wrestling characters are extensions of their own personalities.

And yes. Cena is a complete D-bag most likely.

BUT WHY ARE THE MATCHES FAKE :(