Is it Finally Time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
It seems to be that with the direction that creative is taking TNA right now, we might be putting down a great foundation for the return of Christopher Daniels as The Fallen Angel.

The Main Event Mafia keeps getting an upper hand. TNA originals are in the down and outs... Then from nowhere the lights go out, and Daniels appears nailing Sting or whomever with the Angel's Wings that would put TNA over in a match that has some kind of stipulation that could change the atmosphere attached to it. I wouldn't want anyone or anyone to win a title this way, but maybe a match against Booker, and if he wins Joe gets another title shot against Sting or something to that effect.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Is it time? Possibly. But you can always make an excuse for Daniels to return. The MEM is no different. But with Eric becoming serious, this is indeed a very good opportunity for the 'Fallen Angel' to make his return.

-TJ-

Yeah the atmosphere in TNA is a war. Not many jokes now in TNA, so Curryman, Super Eric, and Sharkstin should be drop. Sharkboy returns to his old gimmick, but he can still speak, along with Daniels comnig back. Suicide aka Kaz can make the X-Divison awesome again also.

Nation

Plz bring back Daniels. Curry Man got old after like 2 months. Joe,AJ, and Daniels can lead the orginals.

Qwake

^ To lead...

Yeah this would be a VERY good time to bring him back and I feel that they might with everything that ahs been going right lately. I mean, the crative team must have fired Russo and found some really good guy that keeps doing good things because first, they have Abyss actually do well against Kurt Angle as he should, they have Eric Young lose the super gimmick and Scared gimmick so he is normal (See his cheesy smile at his pyro :eek:) and I have a feeling that Petey Williams will fight Steiner and win/lose, he may go back to the old Canadian without Blue hair. With all of that Daniels should be next in line to change back to his old ways of when people LIKED him and he wasn't dressed as a spicy food. If that happens I am gonna like TNA more then WWE for the time being!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It seems like the pieces are in place for a return, but I'm unsure if TNA would even want to mention Christopher Daniels in that feud. TNA's changed lots since Daniels became Curry Man, and I think they'd have to get Daniels over with the live crowd again if he wanted to be significant during a big feud.

World Champ

Reaction score
good way to bring him back is to have curryman vs one of the MEM then out of nowhere curryman hits the angels wings and then takes of his mask and then gets the 1..2..3 and declares himself part of the war

It's not really breaking kayfabe by saying you had someone under a mask. Sure, he 'left' TNA, but he could just say he found a way to stay until he was needed or something.

gashface

Reaction score
I think they might have him turn up at "turning point" no pun intended, but they switched the names around.. is it to have more relevance? Is turning point, the point in which things turn in favour of team TNA, I think so.

Beer

Lol, James, I guess when you say it like that it sounds pretty cool, although what I was trying to say is that it as if someone unmasked the Blue Blazer after him being a long time character, it seems slightly strange. But Meh! I guess that is all, IMO.

Ehh, Curry Man hasn't been a long term character, so I don't think it'd be a problem.

Besides, the way the TNA crowd chatns 'FIRE RUSSO~!", I don't think they even know what kayfabe is. >_>