Is It Cruel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well...the WWE is trying to dig her up after burying her...

I'm guessing Sasha said something the creative team
didn't like again. I've heard that happens on the regular.

Also...perhaps Alexa Bliss didn't want to fight Sasha again...

Apparently Sasha has a history of "hurting" Alexa in their
past matches (NXT and at GBOF...and it always seems to
be Alexa's nose) and Sasha has repeatedly told Alexa to
"Eat some concrete and harden up Princess"

Just what I have heard around the traps...

That would be their Ice Cream flavors...Banana Brooks and Caramella...

But Carmella has shown her true talent these last few weeks...

She can carry a briefcase...

tenor.gif
200.gif

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Cruel would be asking her to work commentary with JBL and Jerry Lawler at the same time.

Cruel would be leaving her alone in a room with Mark Henry when he hasn't eaten in three days.

Cruel would be requiring her to be Dixie Carter's business assistant for no more than sixty minutes.

Lana is working us. She'll be signing autographs again before the week is out.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Then again, I think the same of the men.[/QUOTE]

I may be a christian and I may be a girl and DEFINITELY STRAIGHT. But there are only a few women that look great. Nikki Bella, Charlotte, Trish Stratus, Becky. To name a few. Same kinds goes for some of the Guys. Ambrose, Roman, Cena, Balor, <<<Also some of my Fav Wrestlers.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
LOL [HASHTAG]#VinceIsAPerv[/HASHTAG] :vince3:

I would be a lonely lesbian.. I don't think she is "hot". I find most of the women in the WWE to be basic and just slapped full of make-up and fake hair. I don't consider them to be breath takingly beautiful or anything. Most look average. Including Lana. Then again, I think the same of the men and I am straight so... I am a picky person. No wonder people compare me to a cat. I am not sure where I was going with this...

Oh! A KITTEN!
200.gif

:yay:

Sounds like you're a lady who does a solid job of looking pretty stuck in a world where one gender cares too much about looking good and gets all super artificial while the other doesn't care enough, so you're mostly all alone! :why:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like you're a lady who does a solid job of looking pretty stuck in a world where one gender cares too much about looking good and gets all super artificial while the other doesn't care enough, so you're mostly all alone! :why:

Beauty is an illusion to most people so, I guess I am the odd one out.
Eh, hoomans suck. :cat2:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I will go some days without makeup. When I do wear my make up, I dnt make it purposefully stand out. Like make a Statement or anything. I match my makeup to what Im wearing. Its mostly been Tan/Bronze lately. I had some purple. Lol.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
On Topic:
So I just "heard" that the creative team may be trying to
get Lana over as a "sympathetic" babyface with Tamina
turning on her.

So...this doesn't really work as the Lana/Tamina relationship
hasn't really been established...(a Talking Smack segment
may have helped)

Frankly I think she should be paired back up with Rusev
as a valet and be given more time to develop as a wrestler.

Bring back Nikki Bella and draft Peyton Royce, Billie Kay
& Liv Morgan and set the division up like this.

Faces:
Becky Lynch
Charlotte
Liv Morgan
Naomi
Nikki Bella

Heels:
Billie Kay
Carmella
Natalya
Peyton Royce
Tamina

Just an idea...

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
.......may as well respond, even though Battleground was pretty much my breaking point, but that's what we all say.
Old habits die hard, I guess.

I don't really buy into the Rusev/Lana heat over the wedding too too much. Yeah it was planned, but as the one viewer of Smackdown at the time during the whole Dolphin Lana BS, I watched Rusev profess his love for Summer and talk about how he would fight for her and be the biggest badass winner dude ever, and then he promptly lost to Ryback and Summer was upset. Then later on that week the proposal was leaked... Based on WWE's usual booking, they'd love to have Rusev lose 15 straight matches before Summer's like LOL FAT LOSER and kicks him to the curb. Like that wouldn't suck more than what they've done with him since... it would give Rusev and Lana a kayfabe reason to get back together, but lolwwe on that one

With Lana, I was totally okay with her having a match at Money in the Bank. If you had all the other girls on the roster over there in the MITB match and wanted an extra match on the card to showcase Naomi, it served its purpose and no harm was done. But why did they do it two more times then? Instead of just being harmless PPV padding it became an outright burial to Lana, and not only did you lose a potential person to groom, but you pretty much whittled her away as a mouthpiece as well. You can still put Rusev and Lana back together, but as Lana builds up Eva Marie heat it just won't be the same or as effective. There was no reason to do this. None. Have your one-off and then give Naomi a spotlight in other ways, I'd love to hear more about her Mania moment.

Speaking of no reason to do it... well the whole pointless partnership with Tamina as a whole which they haven't bothered to explain - why is Road Dogg still employed? - but it makes me wonder that "Lana's a heel because she sucks" and realized how Battleground's biggest problem was terrible heat segments (before terrible gimmick matches), and how having a pile of heels that can't (or don't) wrestle in 2017 is probably not a good idea. Why is it that in both fatal 5 ways we've seen had a heat segment? It's so unnecessary and does nothing but drag the match down. I don't need to see Joe and Wyatt teaming up to beat everyone up together for a while and damn sure don't need to see it with Lana and Tamina and now you're splitting them up? Why? To turn Lana babyface after you just established she kayfabe sucks and you kept exposing her in the ring?

Guess WWE doesn't do face vs face matchups, it's fresh when they do - Cena vs Nakamura feels awesome, but booked in a corner - but since all the best wrestlers have to be babyfaces in 2017, it causes a lot of problems...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
With Lana, I was totally okay with her having a match at Money in the Bank. If you had all the other girls on the roster over there in the MITB match and wanted an extra match on the card to showcase Naomi, it served its purpose and no harm was done. But why did they do it two more times then? Instead of just being harmless PPV padding it became an outright burial to Lana, and not only did you lose a potential person to groom, but you pretty much whittled her away as a mouthpiece as well. You can still put Rusev and Lana back together, but as Lana builds up Eva Marie heat it just won't be the same or as effective. There was no reason to do this. None. Have your one-off and then give Naomi a spotlight in other ways, I'd love to hear more about her Mania moment.
I think the problem is that the WWE is trying to book "the Next" Eva Marie...when Eva Marie
never was. Sure Eva had heat...top level heat...but she couldn't work...and frankly I only
want women in the ring who can actually work.

Lana is not ready and there are plenty of women in NXT just waiting for the chance and
could gladly take Lana's spot and make the overall roster stronger by their presence.

I'm just going to place this cute gif of Peyton & Billie here...

iconic-bounce.gif

[HASHTAG]#IconicDuo4SmackDownLive[/HASHTAG]

I mean...they aren't doing anything with Becky & Charlotte...
have Peyton & Billie show up and have a "couples" feud.

5670846.jpg

Speaking of no reason to do it... well the whole pointless partnership with Tamina as a whole which they haven't bothered to explain
Exactly...even the commentators are like "WTF is going on with these two?"

I guess I would normally suggest a Talking Smack segment...but...that isn't
an option anymore. Well...how about a quick backstage interview segment
where Lana explains exactly what the hell is going on...can we have that?

No? Well...someone somehow explain to the fans what the hell is going on?

and now you're splitting them up? Why? To turn Lana babyface after you just established she kayfabe sucks and you kept exposing her in the ring?
The real problem with Lana is that as a heel or face...she is weak in the ring...
so in my opinion she adds nothing to the division.

Send her back to NXT or let her be with Rusev...

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Eva Marie was awesome. She didn't need WWE so she jetted. WWE got played by a star and they're too butt sore to do anything but try and make lightning strike twice.

Eva Marie got heat without breaking a sweat. Why the f*ck should she have done more than that?

As for Lana, she needs to be booed as hard as possible. Leave ring work to the jabronis who can't get noticed unless they suicide dive onto a pile of f*cking thumb tacks.

Be like Kevin Nash. Make money, retire wealthy and have females spreading. OR you can be a loser like Mick Foley who can barely walk or remember what a tomato tastes like.

I like Mick but he's a butt sore little girl who did it for the fans. His wife has hit the wall already and probably regrets having to realign his vertebrae each night.

• Haha

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I like Mick but he's a butt sore little girl who did it for the fans. His wife has hit the wall already and probably regrets having to realign his vertebrae each night.

Hey, I just so happen to like Mick Foley, Thank u very much! In and out of the ring. My Mom, Biological Dad, and I knew him personally for like 3-4 yrs. :)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Eva Marie was awesome. She didn't need WWE so she jetted. WWE got played by a star and they're too butt sore to do anything but try and make lightning strike twice.

Eva Marie got heat without breaking a sweat. Why the f*ck should she have done more than that?

As for Lana, she needs to be booed as hard as possible. Leave ring work to the jabronis who can't get noticed unless they suicide dive onto a pile of f*cking thumb tacks.

Be like Kevin Nash. Make money, retire wealthy and have females spreading. OR you can be a loser like Mick Foley who can barely walk or remember what a tomato tastes like.

5_Crlj_A7.jpg

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I think its a total divas promo thing, they'll have a 'heartwrenching' episode that airs around the time they want to turn lana face showing all the trials and tribulations an american blonde woman went through to have a russian accent. Oh and she wrestles too apparently.

• Haha

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think its a total divas promo thing, they'll have a 'heartwrenching' episode that airs around the time they want to turn lana face showing all the trials and tribulations an American blonde woman went through to have a Russian accent. Oh and she wrestles too apparently.
I would truly hate to find out that was the case...