Is he cured?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Nick Dinsmore returned to Ohio Valley Wrestling last week to do a TV angle where he woke up from a bad dream of being Eugene. Going by the angle, his time as Eugene was all dream. He is now back to being Nick Dinsmore doing his old "Mr. Wrestling" gimmick and wearing regular tights again. He defeated contracted WWE developmental wrestler Andrew Vain on last week's OVW TV show.

Well about time what a way to get back at the wwe lol. He is an awesome wrestler being Nick dismore him vs matt striker was one of the best wrestling matches ive ever seen in ovw. He is a good talent who should stay the way he is now. Thank god for OVW :).

MJ807

Reaction score
This is awesome now we will see the true talent of Nick Dinsmore instead of the nightmare that was Eugene. I can't wait for his WWE debut in a roll that he may actually suceed in.

PeepShow

You guys do realize that OVW isn't a part of the WWE anymore right?

But yeah, pretty good news for himself and us as well.

LKP

I know but iam happy for the guy. Woken up from a shit gimmick lol. I wonder whats stoping the boogeyman and shark boy.

MJ807

Reaction score
WWE wrestlers still work for OVW though like Matt Sydal, Colt Cabana, Vladimir Kozlov, Johhny Jeter and Atlas DaBone.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

man dinsmore is a good wrestler. hope he gets brought up to wwe. but he was working as a teacher at the ovw school when they were still with wwe so idk

HHHforever

Reaction score
Fantastic news, I always felt bad for him because that gimmick was so damn stupid. I also hope he gets called up, but I'll feel more confident about it if he heads to Florida because as said OVW is no longer with the WWE.

LKP

Matt sydal, jeter and dinsmore should form a new group to go after wwe type lol. Dinsmore must be so happy.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

johnny jeter is a wrestler i have always liked. dont know why they never moved him up with a real gimmick that has the posibility of lasting

This Guy

I know but iam happy for the guy. Woken up from a shit gimmick lol. I wonder whats stoping the boogeyman and shark boy.

Um Boogeyman came up with the Boogeyman gimmick, so um, little different here.

WWE wrestlers still work for OVW though like Matt Sydal, Colt Cabana, Vladimir Kozlov, Johhny Jeter and Atlas DaBone.

Yes, only because it was part of the agreement of ending the OVW deal. They won't be there for much longer, and are all going to be in FCW after that full time

MJ807

Reaction score
^^ Oh alright I didn't know that. Well WWE should sign Nick back even though he was fired due to failing drug tests that didn't stop Kennedy from being successful.

LKP

He will and when they go down to fcw nick will become the champion there i bet you. If wwe decide to put him back on tv they should do a promo say he is heeled and it was all a dream. I think the fans worldwide will buy it and he will be a face and be over.

C4

Nick is a great wrestler and his skills were being used so badly with the Eugene gimmick in WWE, he should get back with a better gimmick!

LKP

I want to show my friend how good nick is. But i cant find any of hsi stuff on the net to show him. Ive seen all his ovw matches. Most of which on youtube but they have all gone.