Is DX Done? (Again)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^^ that would be nice except if HHH turned, then we would get the same feud weve seen a million times. The only way a HHH-HBK feud woud be interesting would be if HBK was heel.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea I agree I think HBK should turn, however HHH destroying HBK to give him the title would be very interestig because Shawn would pretty much be like wtf? and tips could pretty much just say that he did it to give him the belt. But in the long run HHH could say how he rearlly did beat up HBK cuz he didn't like him anymore or something. I don't really know how exactly it would work, but it could be very interesting. But it really doesn't matter cuz I don't see Orton losing the belt this soon and this idea seems far to complicated and over the top for the WWE creative team. So I guess we'll see what happens, I don't think it'll happen but it is something worth thinking about.