Is CM Punk simply another John Cena to you now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Imagine if heel Cena told CM Punk he's a hypocrite. Roles reversed.

#epic

Damn, a Cena shoot on how Punk has become what he used to pretend to hate would be epic.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
He isn't becoming, he is. In 50/50 crowds he gets cheered by women and kids, he wins almost every match and/or feud. His rebellious gimmick reminds me of Cena's thuganomics gimmick. He's replaced John Cena as the carrier of the WWE championship. :dawg: And what was already stated about jokes being corny. :bury:

And remember how John Cena was a rebel kind of guy like Punk until he became what he is today, that's exactly Punk.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He's been becoming more and more stale ever since turning into a baby face and especially dropping his whole "Voice Of The Voiceless" act. I wouldn't quite put him on Cena's level, though. Having a long title reign and winning every match/feud isn't really comparable to Cena, because the complaint with Cena is that's it been that way with him for years. At least it's only been that way with Punk since November. And I like that he's held the world title for awhile but I think it's almost time to give it up.