Is CM Punk Joining AEW?!? The Answer Is Still NO.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Spotted this story: Is CM Punk a Legit Possibility to Join AEW After Double or Nothing's Success?

And I find myself wondering why people won't leave him alone. He clearly doesn't care about wrestling like he once did, he made it clear recently by mocking people in the tweet above. The chance of him joining AEW are so slim that you need a microscope to view it. I think the more people ask and speculate, the less likely it is to happen. That is just my opinion anyways.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Just wait until after All Out in August... if he doesn't show up then. It's not happening.

I would fully agree with that opinion, but then he's appearing at Indy shows wearing a mask.

I do think there's a better possibility he appears at All Out in Chicago, then there was a year ago.

I think his bitterness towards pro wrestling has softened in the last year or two.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think if the AEW were smart they would try to get Punk in for
one match...with Kenny Omega...around Wrestlemania time.

If Punk signs full time then that's great for AEW...as long as he
keeps his ego in check.

If he doesn't sign...then at least try to get that one match out of
him.

Oh...& let A.J Lee wrestle for the company as well.