Is C4 an idiot?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is C4 an idiot?

• Yeah, he's an idiot.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah. He's cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kizza

Reaction score
Didn't you try this same shit ages ago?

Reaction score
Why...WHY are so many DUMB FUCKING THREADS popping up? If it's not alts trying to flame some, or threads getting hijacked by 408, iamironman, McFly, or that Constantine guy acting like he's the unofficial peace keeper here or RC Styles being allowed back and dropping the average IQ of the forum posters by 50 solid points or threads about fucking rep, it's dumb shit like this. Fuck, I remember my favorite non-wrestling forum was HIAT, but the only worthwhile HIAT shit going on is Beer and Chcuk Zombie going at it. And now we have shit like this. Fuck, why can't someone in an authority role just round up all these people and ship them to Bansville on a barge like New York does with it's garbage overflow. In case they don't know, Bansville is somewhere in Parts Unknown, slightly past Duddleyville, but if you pass Cenation, you've gone to far. But please, for fucks sake, can something be done? Good fucking lord, delete some posts, threads, ban some of these shits from certain parts of the forum. It's becoming chap ass irritating.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Can you please never ever log into the forum again?

Doomsday

Reaction score
rel_peace.jpg

It's good though!

I support his Islamic tendencies.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Why...WHY are so many DUMB FUCKING THREADS popping up? If it's not alts trying to flame some, or threads getting hijacked by 408, iamironman, McFly, or that Constantine guy acting like he's the unofficial peace keeper here or RC Styles being allowed back and dropping the average IQ of the forum posters by 50 solid points or threads about fucking rep, it's dumb shit like this. Fuck, I remember my favorite non-wrestling forum was HIAT, but the only worthwhile HIAT shit going on is Beer and Chcuk Zombie going at it. And now we have shit like this. Fuck, why can't someone in an authority role just round up all these people and ship them to Bansville on a barge like New York does with it's garbage overflow. In case they don't know, Bansville is somewhere in Parts Unknown, slightly past Duddleyville, but if you pass Cenation, you've gone to far. But please, for fucks sake, can something be done? Good fucking lord, delete some posts, threads, ban some of these shits from certain parts of the forum. It's becoming chap ass irritating.

If it means anything I've been trying to keep the bullshit at an all time low in the Serious Discussion section. It's not the most active of places on the board, but then again considering like you said, with the IQ of the forum being as low as it is, Serious Discussion often degenerates into flame wars about Religion more than anything else.

J...

Reaction score
Its cause theres a section for everything, thats why HIAT is basically a place for flaming or spamming, what else is there to post there?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I suppose the main argument is irritation with the abuse of the freedom we get with HIAT. Guys like myself, Beer, the Aussies ect. ect. fought hard to get HIAT back. Now we have to deal with a bunch of Blue ass people posting random pointless threads like "Here's a picture of a dog with a shoe on it's head, aint I soooo clever?!~ Wahahahahah". And then multiple whiny bullshit response threads after the original offender gets all pissy because he gets flamed for his stupid ideas.

I imagine the perfect vision of HIAT being something like 4Chan-lite. Where nothing is taboo, Blue smurfs rightfully get scared away for posting stupid shit, and the other more creative members post hilarious although tasteless material for the rest of the forum to enjoy in a NSFW fashion.

In this regard, I can sympathize with Enzo's frustration.

J...

Reaction score
I agree, HIAT was awesome when it was people like Rell posting dumb/funny shit. He didn't really attack people for lolz he just posted the dumbest shit that always seemed to be funny as hell. If it could go back to that itd be awesome