Is Brock Lesnar too spoiled to be an pro wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Hey guys I would like to talk about how Brock Lesnar is to pampered and spoiled by his bosses to be an WWE athlete.

I think about the times where WWE handed him The Titles, MITB, and The Streak on a silver platter. But what does he do take half of the year off.

I thought he would be good for AEW now that they are trying to get him but I realize I was wrong.

Brock knows he capable of more but does less. What type of guy does that?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The less you wrestle as the better. Lesnar matches mean more. If he wrestled every week or even every month then it would suck

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
The less you wrestle as the better. Lesnar matches mean more. If he wrestled every week or even every month then it would suck
Well you don't feed over a quarter of the business to a guy who has little interest in the company.

If WWE resigns he will have the most money with least amount of work...

That would be a spit in the face to all who put there bodies on the line for a weekly basis.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well you don't feed over a quarter of the business to a guy who has little interest in the company.

If WWE resigns he will have the most money with least amount of work...

That would be a spit in the face to all who put there bodies on the line for a weekly basis.
World is not sunshine and rainbows. This is a business and Brock is a good businesses man. Therefore he gets paid very well. The wrestlers who act like Brock get more money.

Also if you have. A big main event heel monster it is very beneficial if they only wrestle a few times a year. Less we see of someone the more of a big deal when they do complete. It's gonna be a big deal when Ronada and Becky return. So makes sense they get paid a lot.

Crash

Reaction score
Many wrestlers got paid millions sitting at home doing nothing waiting for their contracts to expire when WCW went out of business and was bought by the WWF. Lesnar is doing what he is asked to do for the amount of money, that's just how it it.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Brock is just being smart. He’s not “spoiled,” rather he’s a draw and brings that big fight feel to most things and he’s simply taking advantage of it. Most people would if they were in his shoes.

Now, what we can argue on is does he nessacairly have to win all the time and hold the belt for no reason? Well, no, it’s kind of dumb, but WWE let’s him get away with it, so it’s their fault, not his.

I get they’re trying to book him as the beast and be unstoppable, but that doesn’t mean he can never lose, have the types of squash matches he does for no reason, or have a lot of matches that involve like no wrestling, and hold the WWE title for like a year. He doesn’t have or need to do things all the time, yet he does.

It was like when he came back on Smackdown and literally destroyed Kofi Kingston after a quick snap F5... idc what you’re doing or how you’re trying to book shit, like what a fucking joke.....

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Brock was a draw, lately Brock has made no difference whatsoever. My main problem with Brock is ratings are reaching a record low since 2018. Brock made no difference in that whatsoever

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Many wrestlers got paid millions sitting at home doing nothing waiting for their contracts to expire when WCW went out of business and was bought by the WWF. Lesnar is doing what he is asked to do for the amount of money, that's just how it it.

Brock is just being smart. He’s not “spoiled,” rather he’s a draw and brings that big fight feel to most things and he’s simply taking advantage of it. Most people would if they were in his shoes.

Now, what we can argue on is does he nessacairly have to win all the time and hold the belt for no reason? Well, no, it’s kind of dumb, but WWE let’s him get away with it, so it’s their fault, not his.

I get they’re trying to book him as the beast and be unstoppable, but that doesn’t mean he can never lose, have the types of squash matches he does for no reason, or have a lot of matches that involve like no wrestling, and hold the WWE title for like a year. He doesn’t have or need to do things all the time, yet he does.

It was like when he came back on Smackdown and literally destroyed Kofi Kingston after a quick snap F5... idc what you’re doing or how you’re trying to book shit, like what a fucking joke.....
The man is a draw no doubt about it. But he already has the accomplishments to his name to be that big draw.

He doesn't have to take half or more of the year off just to build hype to his name and suspense to his return each time.

It's also the fact that Brock got so much and gave so less that really bothers me.

He didn't deserve The Streak. Lesnar beating Taker is still one of the most dumbest decisions in wwe history.

many others deserved that like Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns to push them to the next level in their early career

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't think he's spoiled. He's a monster heel, he plays the final boss character to perfection, and his matches and feuds are always mega business.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Imma be honest I don't hate Brock because hes a part timer.

I hate the fact he slacks in the ring with the stupid suplex city ring style, wrestle 2 -6 months and still is negotiating with AEW and WWE being paid over half a million.

I feel if he gonna be a part timer at least do more.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Imma be honest I don't hate Brock because hes a part timer.

I hate the fact he slacks in the ring with the stupid suplex city ring style, wrestle 2 -6 months and still is negotiating with AEW and WWE being paid over half a million.

I feel if he gonna be a part timer at least do more.
Last 10 years Brock has had more match of the year candidates then most

• Haha
Reactions: Tyler2

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Last 10 years Brock has had more match of the year candidates then most
Ok if that's true good for him. But what I'm saying it sucks the way he contorts the business in his favor.

Arrive
Few suplexes
F5
Then leave

And get paid a load for that