IS BATISTA BACK?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lghtcrasha said:
i just saw this posted on FB

Batista is teasing some announcements on his Twitter:

"Follow my manager @JohnnyRyanJr he's going to be making some announcements about me VERY soon. #staytuned any guesses?!?!"

I would love to see him back in action!

That's probably about his flop MMA career :(

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think that was about him filming the new Riddick movie with Vin Diesel.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't even get why you guys want Dave back. When he was around the IWC hated him and he was nothing special. Nothing will change except he's older now.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
SpaceR said:
I don't even get why you guys want Dave back. When he was around the IWC hated him and he was nothing special. Nothing will change except he's older now.

He's ripped now, different body style than he had. So maybe some new moves or something like that. Would be cool imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
SpaceR said:

Big star. Whenever a big star returns you get marky again. He could put someone over big time. Also, his last heel run was epic.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Big star. Whenever a big star returns you get marky again. He could put someone over big time. Also, his last heel run was epic.

So true, he was such an ass. I really, really hope he will return.

And feud with Mason Ryan

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I liked Batista and he's another I would mark for if he came back.

I do find it worrying that in the current state of things though we're talking about returns a lot rather than upcoming talent WWE really needs to sort this soon as we need to start creating some new legends.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
I liked Batista and he's another I would mark for if he came back.

I do find it worrying that in the current state of things though we're talking about returns a lot rather than upcoming talent WWE really needs to sort this soon as we need to start creating some new legends.

So true. Face Batista vs Heel Dolph = win.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hell yeah that's be a great match and with Dolphs selling of moves it'd be awesome.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I heard him say he would return 4 more than a one-off show. He said he wants to sign a contract and work and get a proper send off.