Is Bare Knuckle too violent?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
As the article states the Bare Knuckle FC 5 main event between Artem Lobov and Jason Knight was "captured and later savvily edited by the marketing department, showcased 10 minutes of blood-pumping, teeth shattering strikes. Lobov had his hand raised but left the bout with swollen gashes scattered around his bald head."

From 18th century to this day: Understanding the brutal world of bareknuckle boxing

Is Bare Knuckle taking combat sports to a whole new level of violence?

Last edited:

Crash

Reaction score
It is very violent, but I think there is a market for that and if people don't like it just turn it off...

No one is forcing anyone to watch it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think it is too violent to be broadcasted but if you wanna go see it live and enjoy it, more power to you. I don't even like standard boxing or MMA because it gets too bloody.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
I think it is too violent to be broadcasted but if you wanna go see it live and enjoy it, more power to you. I don't even like standard boxing or MMA because it gets too bloody.

Yeah, it should be shown on PPV and maybe not on regular TV...

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Not for me, but as long as those getting involved know the risks then it's their choice to make. If there's a market for it being promoted on PPV then good luck to those involved. There should be the sufficient regulation and vetting though, if bare knuckle fighting becomes lucrative then the worst kind of business people could and likely will get their grubby mitts involved and things would subsequently turn dark if there isn't regulation in place to best prevent that influence

Reactions: Geese

Crash

Reaction score
Not for me, but as long as those getting involved know the risks then it's their choice to make. If there's a market for it being promoted on PPV then good luck to those involved. There should be the sufficient regulation and vetting though, if bare knuckle fighting becomes lucrative then the worst kind of business people could and likely will get their grubby mitts involved and things would subsequently turn dark if there isn't regulation in place to best prevent that influence

I would think they already took the precautions before even starting hosting these kind of events, but I don't know...

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I would think they already took the precautions before even starting hosting these kind of events, but I don't know...
I would hope so, but many booming industries are quickly funded by men who use that as justification to get involved in a troublesome manner. Just hope the promoters don't bite off more than they can chew

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lol I thought I had created a thread earlier earlier this year for BKFC.. unfortunately it got no replies :(

But I love the sport! Btw breaking news yesterday, they'll be having a rematch next month at bkfc 9!! Lobov vs knight 2!

This month at bkfc 8 itll be bigfoot Silva vs gabriel Gonzales. And julian lane vs Alers. 2 great fights!