Is anyone else having this problem?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

When I went to quick reply on a thread in the UFC section everytime I clicked inside the box to enter text it took me to this CM3 Solutions website and I then went to answer a PM from Klide, I tried normal and quick response and everytime I click in the box to type it takes me to either impactwresting.com or the CM3 solutions page.

Axis

It has done it to me a couple of times today and yesterday, yes.

Great One

Yes, with IE posts are fucking up so bad. Just use Firefox I guess.

xtremebadass

I got it bad on google chrome, but i switched to IE and haven't gotten it yet

This Guy

just like any other issue there always seems to be a "it happens with this browser" followed by someone saying "I use that browser and haven't had this problem" I think as always it may not be a browser issue. What the common issue is, I don't know.

This Guy

I can't quote people. When I hit quote and it goes to the text, I can't type anything after I quote.

thats odd. I wonder if its a problem with the skin your using. Like I know Mike was having problems reinstalling the vbookie and the only skins at first that would let me post a vbookie event was the cyborg red and the evo fluid. But I don't understand if it was working before why it wouldn't now.

Great One

I'm using vb red. Got the same problem, you gotta use the arrows to maneuver around the post, lol.

Wordlife

it does it with all threads, skins, and all broswers, I tested them all, it happened to me at least once with all of them

MizMasta3000

I go to advanced reply and it doesn't let me highlight text I had just type. I have to use my arrow keys

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team