Ironclad contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Im effing tired of they saying that the big show has an ironclad contract that allows him to do whatever he wants yadah yadah yadah...

Whats the point? if this was the truth wouldnt the big show be able to say "no, i dont want to put my title on the line", or f*ck you im not gonna fight against him or something like that?

or even more, he could have kicked sheamus´s arse, regardles of the no contact clause....

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's an easy get out so they can't punish him, they have this kind of stuff happening all the time. Sad but true.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It's a stupid throw in fact they needed for one feud. It'll be forgotten if it hasn't already #WWElogic

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I, for one, am glad WWE still remembers about this stipulation. I mean, it was introduced months and months ago, so the fact that they haven't just stopped mentioning it at their convenience impresses me. I think most of us hate it when WWE starts something and then just drops it without further mention; so you may be in the minority on this one thread starter.

Reactions: acailler

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
It's to remind you that we have years... YEARS of watching show fumble thought matches

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Ironclad contract

KLockard23 said:
Kayfabe wise, when did Big Show acquire an 'ironclad' contract?

When he aligned with Laurr... Laruin... Johnny Ace. Sometime before MITB I reckon.

Reactions: acailler

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
I think could be pretty nice if used wisely, which is not...

It should be used on a more normal size, slimey heel I think rather than Giant who should kayfabe wise punch everyone's head in.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
True, a little slimey heel pissing people off and doing crap left and right who can't be punished because he has an iron clad contract works better than a giant, but as mentioned before, it was just for one feud. If they ever have to end the storyline, well, they can simply say the contract expired don't they?

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Would be a great angle for "bad influence"