Iron Man

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

The trailer sucks, no footage of the movie and mostly words. I hope the movie is alot better

Reaction score
that's why you want to watch the one in quicktime.....it's got both suits and a lot more footage

Reaction score
he is......but it's not like they don't take liberties with the adaptations....The Justice League movie already got approved at Warner Bros. with Batman and Superman but they're not casting Brandon Routh or Christian Bale to play them since the Justice League movie will be set in a different universe from the Batman and Superman movies

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I actually saw the trailer for Iron Man at ComiCon this year and although all the effects werent done yet I think that the movie is gonna be great. I like Robert Downey Jr and Samuel L Jackson and I have high hopes for this movie.

Reaction score
I second that.....I saw a bit of filming when they were in at the Biltmore in downtown L.A. my hoes for this movie are very high