Iron Man 2 OFFICIAL Trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
[yt]siQgD9qOhRs[/yt]

Goddamn War Machine looks hard as fuck, Terrence Howard WTF were you thinking not taking that role now? Now Don Cheadle is in that War Machine armor now.

Mickey Rourke as Whiplash FTW

Klide

yeah i still need to watch iron man 1. have it on blu-ray but never felt like watching it. but this movie looks alright.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Looks good. War Machine looks bad-ass and Whip-lash seems cool. I never watched the Ironman cartoons so I only know what I've read and seen I seen in movies.

As far as Terrence Howard being replaced by Don Cheadle, Howard claims they had an agreement for him to be in the sequel, but they chose to drop him. Some higher-ups said Howard was a pain to work with on the 1st one. I prefer Cheadle though. Not really a fan of Howard.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The first one was great simply for the fact that it was a super hero movie with more backstory development than the action, and yet it was still immensely entertaining. In no small part to the excellent job by Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man.

Mickey Rourke as Whiplash is going to pwn our faces off, and adding War Machine to the mix is only going to make this movie even more incredible.

Wrestling Station

now I know why "iamironman" is active on the forums these days >_>

noumenon

Robert Downey Jr. was perfection in the first movie. Mickey Rourke looks bad ass as Whiplash. Fuck Howard. WAR MACHINE!
This will definitely have people arguing which was better, Iron Man 2 or Dark Knight. Can't wait for this one.

Reaction score
Iron Man 2 has potential, but it won't be as good as The Dark Knight

noumenon

Agreed, I'm not saying it will be as good or better than TDK, but mind you, there are some people out there that argued the first Iron Man was better than TDK.

I'm a Batman junkie, believe me... Batman >>>>>>>>>>>> Iron Man any day.

straight_edge76

I won't watch this until its on HBO.. the first one sucked imo.

Man everyone NOTHING will ever top The Dark Knight. With the exception of maybe a Spider Man/Venom VS Carnage movie