Irma got dumped and just started her cycle...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Many sources are also reporting that even though Irma is CAT3 right now that once it leaves Cuba and hits the open sea on the way to Florida it will most likely build back up to a CAT4 before making landfall on the west coast of Florida somewhere between Ft Myers and Tampa

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Good news for me is that it looks like it has a less than 10% chance of going anywhere near North Carolina... Jose on the other hand is a different story... no idea where he's headed yet.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not good... Not good at all.
And why on earth would anybody want to stay behind and not evacuate with everyone else?! They hv bee's in their brains?
-
I know a couple that used to come to our church that live in Florida. I hope they're ok and evacuated.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
How is it by you @Just Kevin ? I was looking at the map and it appears to be going over South and North Carolina.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not good... Not good at all.
And why on earth would anybody want to stay behind and not evacuate with everyone else?! They hv bee's in their brains?
-
I know a couple that used to come to our church that live in Florida. I hope they're ok and evacuated.

Good thing is that I was told they moved back to Ohio last year sometime.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
It's nowhere near the Carolinas.. it just went through Georgia and about to enter Alabama then head toward Tennessee.

It's down to a tropical depression now with 35mph sustained winds.. it will die out by Wednesday morning to early afternoon.

weather was perfect here today.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's nowhere near the Carolinas.. it just went through Georgia and about to enter Alabama then head toward Tennessee.

It's down to a tropical depression now with 35mph sustained winds.. it will die out by Wednesday morning to early afternoon.

weather was perfect here today.

Oh must just be the rain I seen. I guess this is good then.