• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So yeah..... this happened.

A picky eater was jailed Tuesday for reportedly using a McDonald's McChicken sandwich as a weapon against his pregnant wife, according to a police report.

Marvin Tramaine Hill II, 21, admitted to police that he threw the sandwich at his wife "because he doesn't like them." Hill was arrested for simple domestic assault and taken to the Polk County Jail.

Des Moines police met with Hill at the couple's home in the 1400 block of 13th Street. Hill told police it was actually his wife who assaulted him.

Hill said his wife woke him up around 1 p.m. with a McChicken in hand. He admitted to police that he became upset and threw the sandwich at her, then picked up some of the bun, throwing it at her again.

The woman went to the bathroom to clean herself up but Hill followed her and began recording her using his cellphone, which he later shared with police. In the video, police saw the woman knock the phone out of his hands.

Hill's wife had mayonnaise on her shirt and face when officers located her. According to the woman, Hill had forcefully smashed the bun into her face.

Police noted that the woman's nose was swollen and believed Hill was trying to entice the woman into knocking the phone out of his hands to make her appear aggressive, the report stated. Hill was arrested and his weapons permit was confiscated.

Hill remains in custody at the Polk County Jail.

a1097b9f321f1f2e6ccc327219ac633c.jpg

That face.... :haha:

Source and such

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I love how he was trying to record her supposedly being aggressive after he had his, "DON'T WAKE ME UP WITH A MCCHICKEN SANDWICH!! :annoyed: " meltdown.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I love how he was trying to record her supposedly being aggressive after he had his, "DON'T WAKE ME UP WITH A MCCHICKEN SANDWICH!! :annoyed: " meltdown.

To be fair if my girl brought me McDonald's I'd freak out too, that shit is gross.. although I wouldn't fucking hit her or stress her out like that if she was pregnant most likely.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
To be fair if my girl brought me McDonald's I'd freak out too, that shit is gross.. although I wouldn't fucking hit her or stress her out like that if she was pregnant most likely.

And this is why you're one of the good guys, sir.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Okay..... Soooooooo...... who assaulted who with a fucking McChicken? Him? But a fucking sandwich isn't that dangerous, what the fuck woman!?
....Really?

Throwing a harmless food at a woman.... :george:

I get stressing out a pregnant woman, but throwing a fucking ...food is trivial.