Invisible Admins and Supermods

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^^^So if you were being harrased more than not, you'd "man up" and listen to them, all the time, all the pestering etc?

There's nothing wrong with using invisible mode. You're not a pussy for using it, especially if you have power on the forums, and there are lots (and lots) of little children on here bitching all the time.

Airfixx

God forbid everyone will ever be mature enough to self-moderate. :roll:

Blaze sez: "But say its the SB...you think there no not on...you start shouting off racist stuff and BAM they catch you and your like shit your on....god damnit...and you get banned."

What kind of Blue attitude is that? ...You'll be racist IF you think you can get away with it?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
God forbid everyone will ever be mature enough to self-moderate. :roll:

Blaze sez: "But say its the SB...you think there no not on...you start shouting off racist stuff and BAM they catch you and your like shit your on....god damnit...and you get banned."

What kind of Blue attitude is that? ...You'll be racist IF you think you can get away with it?

not me nah. I hate racism. I'm just saying that is how some people probably are. I mean hell we've had people banned for saying racist shit in the SB before but I doubt they knew they was being watched at the time.

Wrestling Station

the funny thing here is that nobody actually noticed that im a supermod and invisible like the others and still made this thread >_> nobody is smart enough I guess to even think of why posting it lol.. typical IWF-ians :smh

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Sometimes I just come on and check the boards and don't want to get caught in a conversation.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Them or us?

To be honest, I started using the invisible mode when TSS would PM me as soon as I get online about something stupid....and no I don't mean I would already have a message. He would PM me after I logged on. That's the same reason i don't use AIM or any other IM program anymore.

the invisibles... and anyways i was throwing shit around, i don't really care.
and lol at tss, he used to pm anybody online on the forum.

Qwake

^ Yeah, the little smurf used to try and PM me.

Also, whoa, this is like, the most active thread Ive seen in months :nonono: